Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8th May 2012
(06-05-2012, 10:30 AM)Valthrax Wrote: Me and etched are playing malifaux i think - easy if want to change that

What size game we looking at? Can do decent size now

35ss sound good?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Yep thats good
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Hi gareth

Sarry to ask but do you have some mechanical doves i could borrow?
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Yarp?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Cheers

Alas, I am unable to make it tonight. Absolutely exhausted from Cruelstation. So sorry Luke, maybe next week?
They say dead men tell no tales, but a burning man sure does scream a lot.
Si and Kris. Think there was a simpler solution, which would have played the same, to your issue. Will check tomorrow.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Getting busy!

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(08-05-2012, 06:08 PM)Saber Wrote: Alas, I am unable to make it tonight. Absolutely exhausted from Cruelstation. So sorry Luke, maybe next week?

Yeah, I'd definately be up for it next week.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(08-05-2012, 10:38 PM)Gareth Wrote: Si and Kris. Think there was a simpler solution, which would have played the same, to your issue. Will check tomorrow.

Seems the answer wasn't as simple to give you as I first thought. Simon did Amelia get the showgirls box set, and if so can you tell me the wording on blinding flash on her card?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen