Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Tuesday 8th May 2012 - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: The Society (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Weekly Meetings (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Tuesday 8th May 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=804)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Tuesday 8th May 2012 - Stuart - 01-05-2012

As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Tom - Warmachine intro
  • Dan/Nick vs. Toby - Warhammer 40K
  • Vince vs. Rob - Warhammer 40K
  • Chris vs. Joe - Warhammer 40K
  • Luke/Gaz vs. Mick - Malifaux
  • Justin vs. Alan - Warmachine, 35pts
  • Si R vs. Kris - Malifaux, 35ss
  • Steve vs. Paul - Flames of War
  • Si A vs. David - Can't remember!
Games Offered:

RE: Tuesday 8th May - Stuart - 01-05-2012

Going to give Tom an intro game of Warmachine, Cygnar vs. Cygnar. How many points do you want to use Tom?

RE: Tuesday 8th May - stygmatyr - 01-05-2012

I'd like to have a game of warmachine this week, 35pts against my khador if there's any offers

RE: Tuesday 8th May - sprogmcjob - 01-05-2012

up for it justin if u are and if ur accomadating with proxnar (cygnar) but happy to use circle (and i promise a certain old man wont be used)

RE: Tuesday 8th May - Etched Oracle - 01-05-2012

I'm playing Kris at an as-of-yet to be decided game.

RE: Tuesday 8th May - Noisysteve - 01-05-2012

Still up for fow Paul?

RE: Tuesday 8th May - Stuart - 02-05-2012

(01-05-2012, 11:41 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: up for it justin if u are and if ur accomadating with proxnar (cygnar) but happy to use circle (and i promise a certain old man wont be used)

(01-05-2012, 11:46 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm playing Kris at an as-of-yet to be decided game.

(01-05-2012, 11:46 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Still up for fow Paul?

Pencilled.

RE: Tuesday 8th May - jaqenhgar - 02-05-2012

I think I have a W40K game vs Joe (young chap, goes to school, plays Orks I think) but didn't see him last night to confirm. I will assume he'll turn up and still wants a game so will bring my stuff. If it falls through I will hang around and maybe watch the Warmachine intro if that's OK.

Chris

RE: Tuesday 8th May - manrogue - 02-05-2012

I Have arranged with Dan to come with a 1850 point list, if Toby can do the same, as will me and Rob and between the 4 of us will sort something out. Smile

RE: Tuesday 8th May - Stuart - 02-05-2012

(02-05-2012, 10:33 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I think I have a W40K game vs Joe (young chap, goes to school, plays Orks I think) but didn't see him last night to confirm. I will assume he'll turn up and still wants a game so will bring my stuff. If it falls through I will hang around and maybe watch the Warmachine intro if that's OK.

(02-05-2012, 10:49 AM)manrogue Wrote: I Have arranged with Dan to come with a 1850 point list, if Toby can do the same, as will me and Rob and between the 4 of us will sort something out. Smile

Cheers chaps, I've pencilled in some provisional games.

Chris, you're more than welcome to tag along on the Warmachine game if your 40K game falls through, and I'll give you a hand to field my Cygnar against Tom if you fancy it.