Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8th May 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Tom - Warmachine intro
  • Dan/Nick vs. Toby - Warhammer 40K
  • Vince vs. Rob - Warhammer 40K
  • Chris vs. Joe - Warhammer 40K
  • Luke/Gaz vs. Mick - Malifaux
  • Justin vs. Alan - Warmachine, 35pts
  • Si R vs. Kris - Malifaux, 35ss
  • Steve vs. Paul - Flames of War
  • Si A vs. David - Can't remember!
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Going to give Tom an intro game of Warmachine, Cygnar vs. Cygnar. How many points do you want to use Tom?
I'd like to have a game of warmachine this week, 35pts against my khador if there's any offers
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

up for it justin if u are and if ur accomadating with proxnar (cygnar) but happy to use circle (and i promise a certain old man wont be used)
I'm playing Kris at an as-of-yet to be decided game.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Still up for fow Paul?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(01-05-2012, 11:41 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: up for it justin if u are and if ur accomadating with proxnar (cygnar) but happy to use circle (and i promise a certain old man wont be used)

(01-05-2012, 11:46 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm playing Kris at an as-of-yet to be decided game.

(01-05-2012, 11:46 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Still up for fow Paul?

Pencilled.
I think I have a W40K game vs Joe (young chap, goes to school, plays Orks I think) but didn't see him last night to confirm. I will assume he'll turn up and still wants a game so will bring my stuff. If it falls through I will hang around and maybe watch the Warmachine intro if that's OK.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I Have arranged with Dan to come with a 1850 point list, if Toby can do the same, as will me and Rob and between the 4 of us will sort something out. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(02-05-2012, 10:33 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I think I have a W40K game vs Joe (young chap, goes to school, plays Orks I think) but didn't see him last night to confirm. I will assume he'll turn up and still wants a game so will bring my stuff. If it falls through I will hang around and maybe watch the Warmachine intro if that's OK.

(02-05-2012, 10:49 AM)manrogue Wrote: I Have arranged with Dan to come with a 1850 point list, if Toby can do the same, as will me and Rob and between the 4 of us will sort something out. Smile

Cheers chaps, I've pencilled in some provisional games.

Chris, you're more than welcome to tag along on the Warmachine game if your 40K game falls through, and I'll give you a hand to field my Cygnar against Tom if you fancy it.