Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8th May 2012
It's shaping up to be a busy week!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(02-05-2012, 11:00 AM)Stuart Wrote: Chris, you're more than welcome to tag along on the Warmachine game if your 40K game falls through, and I'll give you a hand to field my Cygnar against Tom if you fancy it.

Thanks, sounds good!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Ok si what you fancying?

Im easy on warmachine, malifaux, bushido whatever
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
So Dan is playing Toby now? Can leave the DE at home then if he has sorted something else out
stuarts giving me a cygnar tactica
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(03-05-2012, 05:57 PM)Nick Wrote: So Dan is playing Toby now? Can leave the DE at home then if he has sorted something else out
Have you arrange a game with toby then? Was under the impression he had no game : /
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(03-05-2012, 08:02 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 05:57 PM)Nick Wrote: So Dan is playing Toby now? Can leave the DE at home then if he has sorted something else out
Have you arrange a game with toby then? Was under the impression he had no game : /

I thought we had seen as twice now i've had to cancel games with him because of being unable to attend. If he wants to play someone else or already had other plans then thats cool Tongue
Me and etched are playing malifaux i think - easy if want to change that

What size game we looking at? Can do decent size now
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(04-05-2012, 09:40 PM)Nick Wrote:

I thought we had seen as twice now i've had to cancel games with him because of being unable to attend. If he wants to play someone else or already had other plans then thats cool Tongue
Bring a 1850 point list to be on the safe side, in case Dan can't make it. All we need now is Sean to play and we will have the first week that all the 40k'ers have played in a while!

Rob- My second Valkyrie/Vendetta will not be here in time for game on Tuesday, So i will probably be proxying a VF25 for it as it the only plane type kit i have that is a similar size!

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(07-05-2012, 08:11 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 09:40 PM)Nick Wrote:

Bring a 1850 point list to be on the safe side, in case Dan can't make it. All we need now is Sean to play and we will have the first week that all the 40k'ers have played in a while!

Rob- My second Valkyrie/Vendetta will not be here in time for game on Tuesday, So i will probably be proxying a VF25 for it as it the only plane type kit i have that is a similar size!

Yeah mate, don't mind any proxies Big Grin