Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8th May 2012
Cheers for the games vince, well done fighting me to a win/draw in the first game and well the second game was just rushed.. so we'll gloss over it :p

(09-05-2012, 09:04 PM)Embolden Wrote: Cheers for the games vince, well done fighting me to a win/draw in the first game and well the second game was just rushed.. so we'll gloss over it :p
All i'll say is 1 penetrating hit 1 explodes on how many vehicles in the second game? :p
Both games was really fun to be honest, claiming the first game as a moral win just cause almost tabled you! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Okay Kris and Simon. I have been looking around and it appears that there are two versions of the Collette card. One is which both Kris and myself have, which is where your issue on Tuesday came from.

The other I was hoping I had, seeing as I imagine I picked up my set after, Kris, but Amelia may well have. That card has the statement, 'after damaging the defender.'

I cannot find any official mention of this change from a rules Marshall, but it does come up in several threads. This post more or less discusses things. It doesn't change the outcome, of Tuesday, but rather clarifies it for future reference.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(09-05-2012, 10:32 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(09-05-2012, 09:04 PM)Embolden Wrote: Cheers for the games vince, well done fighting me to a win/draw in the first game and well the second game was just rushed.. so we'll gloss over it :p
All i'll say is 1 penetrating hit 1 explodes on how many vehicles in the second game? :p
Both games was really fun to be honest, claiming the first game as a moral win just cause almost tabled you! Tongue

You basically table me by turning up LOL.

I've got a good nack of destroying vehicles on 1 dice when I have low odds, but when I start rolling multiple times on the damage chart or just to get through armour on 2's and 3's I tend to REALLY struggle (2 dreads firing into a immobilised, weaponless side armour of Chimera, took me 2 turns!? or against Chris's Landspeeders I ALWAYS roll lots of 1-2's to pen.)

Cheers for the game mate Smile