Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Evils thread
This is a warning from team taudar, this system is ours to enslave...erm, I mean rule. Back off or you will be utterly annihilated and only your dying screams will return to echo in the warp.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(10-03-2015, 10:34 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: This is a warning from team taudar, this system is ours to enslave...erm, I mean rule. Back off or you will be utterly annihilated and only your dying screams will return to echo in the warp.

This system has been claimed - for the Hive Mind, for the Silent King and for the eightfold path. Your warning has been disregarded and taken as an insult - you will see no such mercy from us. Prepare to be devoured.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
So be it, you may not be innocent but we shall relish the slaughter nonetheless!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
So seeing as guys seemed to struggle last night, anything i can do to help?

My second game with Dan was very close and if it had gone to turn 6, i am positive he would have won(only had Sang priest, 1 sang guard and 2 tacs left vs a full unit necron warriors!). How did the rest of you fare?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I think a lot of my failings came from not knowing the army - it was the first time I've fielded Nids since sorta 3rd Ed - I made a lot of stupid mistakes and forgot helpful stuff. If I hadn't have charged my Flyrant into a force weapon in the first game I would have at least equalised, potentially won - and the second I got a bit too focused on an Objective that I wasn't realistically going to capture. Some practice games between now and the next stage will help a lot! Very happy with my list and how the army looks on the table though.
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
Ah right so was close games then, thats all good.
300 pts to spend should help you guys out for next months games and if you do want to talk tactics, your list, etc always happy to help. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm giving him a practice game or 2 next week at next point limits
Salamanders 6000pts
Grey knights 1000pts
Into the fires of battle unto the anvil of war!
(11-03-2015, 12:43 PM)manrogue Wrote: Ah right so was close games then, thats all good.
300 pts to spend should help you guys out for next months games and if you do want to talk tactics, your list, etc always happy to help. Smile

Aye, wasn't entirely flattened and still had a fair bit on the table both games!
May pick your brains at some point over the next few weeks!

(11-03-2015, 01:19 PM)Peachy Wrote: I'm giving him a practice game or 2 next week at next point limits

This will help a great deal!
Project Log
(11-03-2015, 10:43 AM)manrogue Wrote: So seeing as guys seemed to struggle last night, anything i can do to help?

My second game with Dan was very close and if it had gone to turn 6, i am positive he would have won(only had Sang priest, 1 sang guard and 2 tacs left vs a full unit necron warriors!). How did the rest of you fare?

My first game was close. Pretty much came down to a dice roll or two. mostly Kevin refusing to fail 4+ armours screwing with my plans. :-P

Second game I made a tactical error by infiltrating my stealers and lictors into thom's deployment zone, when it would have been better to deploy normally so I could counter attack thom's alpha strike (I didn't ask what his drop pod squad was armed with unsurprisingly 5 melta's made a mess of the T4 multiwound warriors on my objective Sad ) He then had first strike, linebreaker and an objective so I had to walk back across the board to try and kill his warlord (who was also in the droppod) to at least get a draw and surprisingly I made it into 12' but then 5 melta's happened again. Next time I'll get that librarian and eat his brain Smile

I'm thinking of adding a mawlock for next month, should work well with my lictors, gives me something that can take a few hits and be a bit scary! Plus it'll give me the incentive to paint him.
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Glad to hear the first few games went well for you guys. I've got some bad news in that I won't be able to make it this week. We've got Ofsted coming in to inspect us so there will be a lot of late nights this week.

Apologies again Sad I'll definitely be back in for next week!
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55