Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Evils thread
Place to discuss how games went, tactics, next move etc. Remember for anything super secret you can take it to PM and message all your team!

Team Evil members
Dan E - Tyranids Dedwoods42Captain
Will - Tyranids Will
Dann B - Necrons Deadman_Dann
Alan - Chaos Agent0range
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
As the evil team can we get sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?
Warhammer Fantasy Beastmen, Woodelves; Warhammer 40K Dark Eldar, Blood angels, Tyranids; Battlefleet Gothic Imperial, Dark Eldar; Saga Vikings; Guild ball Masons; Dropzone Commander & Dropfleet PHR, UCM(dropfleet only); Lord of the rings Mordor, Gundabad; Beyond the gates of Antares Ghar Outcast Rebels
Quote:"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain."

Or one of these.. but you get one per army for free.. because you're evil.

Rending Pony

Aren't these rending ponies?-
[Image: 24947-mlpcustoms64header1.jpg]
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
NO. No Rending Ponies. Not after last time... *horrifying flashback*

Anywho, TEEEAAAAM!
I'll round you up before things kick off tomorrow night and we'll talk tactics and general evildoing Angel
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
(09-03-2015, 01:50 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: NO. No Rending Ponies. Not after last time... *horrifying flashback*

Anywho, TEEEAAAAM!
I'll round you up before things kick off tomorrow night and we'll talk tactics and general evildoing Angel

Just to let you know I won't be there unfortunately tomorrow night, as I'll be doing my other hobby. I'll be performing on stage at the Palace Theatre in Redditch, but as of next week I'm available as normal Smile
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(09-03-2015, 05:47 PM)Agent0range Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 01:50 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: NO. No Rending Ponies. Not after last time... *horrifying flashback*

Anywho, TEEEAAAAM!

Just to let you know I won't be there unfortunately tomorrow night, as I'll be doing my other hobby. I'll be performing on stage at the Palace Theatre in Redditch, but as of next week I'm available as normal Smile

Nice! What are you in? :-) Cool beans, I'll drop any info on this thread or via PM if it's super secret and evil ;-)
40K - Tyranids (4500 Points) & Chaos - The Purge and the Brazen Host (8500 Points)
30K - Death Guard (2000ish Points), Sons of Horus (175 Points because Loken) + World Eaters, soon.
Project Log
"Only a fool takes Khârn for a mindless brute or rabid dog. Under that blood-soaked helm lurks an intelligence and cunning that makes him a masterful killer - trust me when I say that there is a dark purpose in his madness."
In the absence of a team member we will bring high strength weapons with deadly ap values... The only really issue will be eliminating all the other teams and fighting one another for the supreme dominance over whatever dead husk world remains
Calling shotgun on the biomass.
Project Log
Just have to remember, play the objective... don't just try and table the oponent...
Order. Unity. Obedience. We taught the galaxy these things long ago, and we will do so again