Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum
Team Evils thread - Printable Version

+- Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy and Sci-Fi Miniature Gaming (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Warhammer 40K (https://forum.redditchtabletopgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Team Evils thread (/showthread.php?tid=2439)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Team Evils thread - manrogue - 06-03-2015

Place to discuss how games went, tactics, next move etc. Remember for anything super secret you can take it to PM and message all your team!

Team Evil members
Dan E - Tyranids Dedwoods42Captain
Will - Tyranids Will
Dann B - Necrons Deadman_Dann
Alan - Chaos Agent0range

RE: Team Evils thread - will - 06-03-2015

As the evil team can we get sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?

RE: Team Evils thread - Embolden - 07-03-2015

Or one of these.. but you get one per army for free.. because you're evil.

Rending Pony

RE: Team Evils thread - manrogue - 07-03-2015

Aren't these rending ponies?-
[Image: 24947-mlpcustoms64header1.jpg]

RE: Team Evils thread - Dedwoods42 - 09-03-2015

NO. No Rending Ponies. Not after last time... *horrifying flashback*

Anywho, TEEEAAAAM!
I'll round you up before things kick off tomorrow night and we'll talk tactics and general evildoing Angel

RE: Team Evils thread - Agent0range - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 01:50 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: NO. No Rending Ponies. Not after last time... *horrifying flashback*

Anywho, TEEEAAAAM!
I'll round you up before things kick off tomorrow night and we'll talk tactics and general evildoing Angel

Just to let you know I won't be there unfortunately tomorrow night, as I'll be doing my other hobby. I'll be performing on stage at the Palace Theatre in Redditch, but as of next week I'm available as normal Smile

(09-03-2015, 05:47 PM)Agent0range Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 01:50 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: NO. No Rending Ponies. Not after last time... *horrifying flashback*

Anywho, TEEEAAAAM!

Just to let you know I won't be there unfortunately tomorrow night, as I'll be doing my other hobby. I'll be performing on stage at the Palace Theatre in Redditch, but as of next week I'm available as normal Smile

Nice! What are you in? :-) Cool beans, I'll drop any info on this thread or via PM if it's super secret and evil ;-)

RE: Team Evils thread - Deadman_Dann - 09-03-2015

In the absence of a team member we will bring high strength weapons with deadly ap values... The only really issue will be eliminating all the other teams and fighting one another for the supreme dominance over whatever dead husk world remains

Calling shotgun on the biomass.

RE: Team Evils thread - Deadman_Dann - 09-03-2015

Just have to remember, play the objective... don't just try and table the oponent...