Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark angels rumours
maybe they have changed the DA vets for sternguard? I think they were pretty similar before except the DA vets didn't get the funky ammo so hopefully will be an improvement. does this mean we get vanguard vets too...?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Ah, some convergence then with other 5th edition codexes no doubt...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
(07-01-2013, 11:44 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: maybe they have changed the DA vets for sternguard? I think they were pretty similar before except the DA vets didn't get the funky ammo so hopefully will be an improvement. does this mean we get vanguard vets too...?
could be. wasn't a fan of Vets but sternguard could be nice.

(07-01-2013, 11:52 AM)Sincilbanks Wrote: Ah, some convergence then with other 5th edition codexes no doubt...
hope so.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Check this link for Belial, bottom of page:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalo...od1830084a

Says Belial is now WS6 and comes with a teleport homer(!) and an iron halo Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
WS6 is good. what does Iron halo do?

cant see the teleport homer being great given that he's the one doing the teleporting!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Iron Halo is almost certainly a 4++ Inv save. Standard marine issue to almost all marine HQ's... Smile
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
4+ invun save would be nice, currently you pretty much have to field him with the TH/SS combo so he gets the 2+/3+... having 2+/4+ could make it viable to use his other two options (if he still has a choice!)
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
GW just reporting that the limited edition codex is now sold out in Europe apparently.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I still dont see why anyone would buy it....it has a different front cover....that it....for £25 more that seems a bit of a rip off.

even the GW manager in my local store said it was a waste of money.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Yeah I have heard rumours of his sword being ap2 so if it is, combined with the improved invuln. with the iron halo it might just be worth the sword over the th+ss, will have to wit and see - not long now!