Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark angels rumours
(20-12-2012, 06:12 AM)Gareth Wrote: Vince your slipping. Not a mention of what leaked last knights.
Had limited/no access to internet at work this week as been on 6-2, so only just spotted this! Cheers Gaz on letting me know the leaks had happened. Most of the rumours are correct for a change.
Not keen on the Landspeeder but the rest looks very nice, may have to get myself a small DA allies contingent......
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
no words can describe how awesome the Dark Angels are!

Quote:
BTW both DW terminators and the knights can be fielded in units of 10 now! Oh and the DW can take plasma cannon and they have USR "split fire"!!!!

Also, flier and WS5 terminators, inner circle units get some sort of re-roll in CC

I am going to be a happy bunny in Jan!

Flier looks good and termies, but then termies always look good. Not too sure about the look of the landspeeder thing but will reserve judgement when there are better pics.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Now available for advance order, some nice Hi-res pics on GW's website-

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalo...id=3051921
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I got to admit, those Knights and the fighter craft look so cool i may pick some up just to build.
right, so that the knights (both kinds) the flyer and the codex ordered. awesome.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Going to get the flier, codex and some ravenwing knights. Looking forward to next weekend!

Wondering if I can convert some of my terminators to death wing knights...hmmm
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(05-01-2013, 02:12 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Wondering if I can convert some of my terminators to death wing knights...hmmm

thats my plan too, get one box and hopefully convert others
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
anyone else noticed that sternguard vets are listed on the elites page for Dark angels?
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm not aware of a marine codex where they aren't elites...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
they weren't in the Dark angels codex at all before was my point.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss