Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th August 2012
sam (40knerd99) dosnt have an flames of war stuff,i know its a bit cheeky to ask but would anymind lending him some for a few games? Smile

edit,for a pack of someone's favourite biscuits?
(31-07-2012, 11:27 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I'm going to try and make it down so I can watch the Necromunda game too this week.

I think Alan is up for 40K if that's of any interest?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Nina is away again this week folks, so we need to be out of the hall by 10.15pm.
I think I have Mick, and possibly Nick (again) for X-Wing. I have 5 ships so still room for more, and I will only need a 4'x4' table.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(27-08-2012, 05:25 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(31-07-2012, 11:27 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: I'm going to try and make it down so I can watch the Necromunda game too this week.

I think Alan is up for 40K if that's of any interest?

Yeah I'll bring my 40k with anyway.

Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Two more to add please. Myself (Rob) and Steve. We played a couple of weeks ago. We could play each other but would prefer to play different people.

I saw a mean looking GK list last time and would love to meet it. If not happy to play anything. :O)
Hi Rob, good to have you and Steve along again. There are a couple of 40K games arranged so far for this evening, but feel free to see if anyone wants to mix up the fixtures - I'll stick you down against Steve for now just so we've got an idea of how many games are going on.

The other Rob is the GK player I believe - think he's got a game arranged against Dan tonight.
(23-08-2012, 03:35 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: no worries if nobody can 40knerd99 will have a game with me if nobody else can Smile

I'll stick you down against Sam for now (FoW?) - hopefully you'll get something sorted!

I don't mind playing Rob or Steve instead of Andy?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(28-08-2012, 09:59 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: Two more to add please. Myself (Rob) and Steve. We played a couple of weeks ago. We could play each other but would prefer to play different people.

I saw a mean looking GK list last time and would love to meet it. If not happy to play anything. :O)
That was Rob(Embolden on here) who PM'd you who has GK's and i believe he was after a game against you. If you guys playing 40k Bring a 1750pt list and you can sort stuff out on the night.

I am Playing Necromunda but am more than happy to help pair people up, just hassle me at the start and i will do what i can.

Also, If anyone needs to borrow anything from my Guard just let me know.

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven