Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 28th August 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

WE NEED TO VACATE THE HALL BY 10.15PM AT THE LATEST THIS WEEK AGAIN PLEASE FOLKS, SO PLEASE LOOK TO WRAP UP YOUR GAMES BEFORE 10.00PM.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris, Stu, AP & Vince - Necromunda refresh/tutorial
  • Rob & Rob - Warhammer 40K, 1750 pts
  • Craig & Andy T - Warmachine, 25 pts
  • Luke & Si R - Warmachine, 35 pts
  • Steve & Joe - 28mm WWII
  • Kat & Justin - Warmahordes, 25 pts
  • Gareth, Mick & possibly Nick - X-Wing
  • Alan & JJ - Warhammer 40K
  • Jim & Sam - FoW(?)
Games Offered:
  • Steve - Warhammer 40K
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Looking for a practice game of Necromunda for the start of the campaign next month, any takers?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(26-07-2012, 09:50 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Looking for a practice game of Necromunda for the start of the campaign next month, any takers?

Would tutoring a newbie be of any use to you?
sounds good Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'll throw my oar in with the Necro game if thats alright? I figure I could use a refresher, plus, I can attempt to help with the teaching lol!
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!
(26-07-2012, 11:48 PM)Angry_Panda Wrote: I'll throw my oar in with the Necro game if thats alright? I figure I could use a refresher, plus, I can attempt to help with the teaching lol!

Fine with me, the more the merrier! Help with remembering the rules would be good Smile
Sounds great AP.
Can i jump in on tutorial as well please?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'll stick you down too Vince.
I'm going to try and make it down so I can watch the Necromunda game too this week.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.