Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official GW 40K Errata and FAQ (7th edition link on page 7)
(05-02-2014, 04:48 PM)Nick Wrote: Anyone know if walkers can shoot and then assault in the same turn?

They certainly can.

I thought so, i played a game last night with Jim and he disagreed. We couldn't find it mentioned in the rules, so i just had to assume it got changed from 5th Edition
(05-02-2014, 03:44 PM)manrogue Wrote: Rob is correct, says so page 7 of the rulebook apparently from my dakka search. lol
Cool, thanks bothSmile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
7th edition Faqs are up-
http://www.blacklibrary.com/faqs-and-errata.html
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
The Talisman of Arthas Moloch from the Farsight supplement now give a flat +2 bonus to deny the with for all units within 12", i will be denying on a 4+. Nice.

Noticed they nerfed Heldrakes (now hull mounted weapons).

All blood angel and space wolf powers seem to have been FAQ'D out of existance so thats Jaws and Blood Lance gone. Sad times for Nicks space puppies. Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
Few notes from the gk faq

Grand masters, captains, libbys, draigi coteaz AND PSYKERS generate powers from the tables!
Even the vehicles are lv 1 getting banishment (-1 inv to daemons) and sanctuary (+1 inv)
Purifiers get the cleansing flame power from the rulebook which is awesome!
Also the aegis gives re roll 1s for deny the witch
(27-05-2014, 10:35 PM)manrogue Wrote: Noticed they nerfed Heldrakes (now hull mounted weapons).

Damn. Was just about to buy some too Sad

The Helbrute has gone down by a whopping 5 points :p
Warhammer 40K (Astra Militarum & CSM/1KSons/Daemons) | AoS (Daemons of Chaos) | Dropfleet Commander (UCM) 
Models painted in 2017: 74
Models painted in 2018: 45
Models painted in 2019: 55
(27-05-2014, 11:29 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Few notes from the gk faq

Grand masters, captains, libbys, draigi coteaz AND PSYKERS generate powers from the tables!
Even the vehicles are lv 1 getting banishment (-1 inv to daemons) and sanctuary (+1 inv)
Purifiers get the cleansing flame power from the rulebook which is awesome!

Yeah was looking at Grey knights last knight, Draigowing could be making a big return i think. 10 paladins (plus 4 Pyscannons etc) with Draigo, Coteaz and ally in Tiggy, aim for invisibility on your psychic powers. After have it, go for whatever you like to cause some pain (psychic maelstrom?) or added protection (4++?).

Boom, a bomb that can't be touched by templates or blasts but still kicks out a ton of pain.
Blood bowl Skaven
FAQ States that Horrors can manifest Daemonology powers. Rulebook states they automatically know the Primaris from their Mark as well as any other spells they may know. Tzeentch Daemons factory is now officially more mental than in the video i put up.

Think they had a ton of Pink horror kits in storage they wanted to get rid of? Lol.
Blood bowl Skaven