Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official GW 40K Errata and FAQ (7th edition link on page 7)
(01-05-2013, 09:38 AM)Simian Wrote:
Quote:KFF is only a 5+ save on vehicles now?
that would make more sense. i thought it was a 4+ as well.

still, its not consistent which is the annoying thing. i dont mind which ruling is used as long as its consistent.

BW's are AV14 only on front? i thought it was front as side. Hmmm thats more interesting.

battle wagon are 14 front 12 side and 10 rear with 4 hull points, and the kustum force field is only a 5+ save (used to be 4+).

the ork faq says the kustom force field is 6" from the mek, so that means i have to put the mek on the tank and measure from him, which is what i'll do in future, used to measure from the tank that the mek was in (which still might be the case).
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
I think you can still measure from the hull with the KFF, but not certain on that
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
If any model is embarked you measure from the hull, same as shooting from a open topped vehicles

@Embolden
yes, unless you're dark angels, then your tech marine has to pootle along behind on a bike.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
New SM FAQ-
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cust...MBER13.pdf

Page 164 – Command Squads, options
Add the following option to this list.
“Any Veteran may take items from the Special Weaponslist.”
Page 174 – Bike Squad, options
Add the following option to this list.
Any model may replace his bolt pistol with a chainsword......free

No other FAQ changes -- recent servo arm changes aside -- as far as I can see.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Where the hell is my Lizard FAQ then? GW and their safety base crowd dedication. Grrrrrrr.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Quick question:

My chapter master (strength 4) has a power fist, doubling his strength in combat. If he gains furious charge does he become strength 9 ((4x2) + 1) or strength 10 ((4+1) x 2) on the charge?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Str9 mate, I'm sure it states somewhere in the power fist rules that it doubles the str before modifiers? Or that could be 5th ed? lol

Rob is correct, says so page 7 of the rulebook apparently from my dakka search. lol
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Anyone know if walkers can shoot and then assault in the same turn?