Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th June 2012
Nick how are your VC going? If they are in a decent shape Kris is looking for a game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Andy can't make it now, so I'll pencil Luke in against Kris at Warhammer Fantasy for now - that sound OK to you Kris?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Im easy - if it causes probs i can play or not

Assuming it is a gane what size we looking at
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(18-06-2012, 08:42 PM)Valthrax Wrote: Assuming it is a gane what size we looking at

2000 points?

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Done and done
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(18-06-2012, 09:24 PM)Valthrax Wrote: Done and done

I warn you, Kris, I'm not brilliant at the rules, so there may be many questions about WFB ruling coming your way! I've got most of them learnt, I'm just not 100% on reforming and things like charging.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Not a problem

JJ - we will get there at 7.15pm - cock up on the catering front!

Andy T