Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th June 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Steve - Sharp Practice
  • Gaz vs. Tom - Warmachine, 25pts
  • Chris vs. Rob - Warhammer 40K, 1750pts
  • Si R vs. Alan - Warmahordes, 35pts
  • Luke vs. Kris - Warhammer Fantasy, 2000pts
  • Andy T and son vs. JJ - Warhammer 40K, 1750pts
  • Vince vs. Dan - Warhammer 40K
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Rob you mentioned a practise game vs my new necrons, you up for it this week?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(05-06-2012, 12:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Rob you mentioned a practise game vs my new necrons, you up for it this week?

Hey Chris, yeah defo up for a game mate, should be good to get some practice in against the Crons! Big Grin

I'd really like to have a game of Fantasy (Da Squigs are gettin' hungry! Tongue), as my last game was last year some time, so I'm eager to give it another go. There's a good chance that I've forgotten some (probably most, actually) of the rules, so I may need reminding - just a warning to whoever wants a game! I could do 2000pts, but it might be a slow game so perhaps 1500pts?
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I would like a 35pt Warmachine game as practise for the tournament next month so anyone who's willing to do a competitive SR2012 game. Thinking that may be Alan? If he's not sick of me by then lol.
im happy to hav a game but as u want it as pratice be warned i will go hard in both lists and tactics
also happy to use any army u think ur weak agasint or most common at tounry to help u Big Grin
also can it be theme lists or not?
I'm up for a game of 40k if you want to stick me on the "Games Offered" list?
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(11-06-2012, 05:35 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: im happy to hav a game but as u want it as pratice be warned i will go hard in both lists and tactics
also happy to use any army u think ur weak agasint or most common at tounry to help u Big Grin
also can it be theme lists or not?

Sounds good to me. We'll talk about which faction you should play although my gut reaction is anything Hordes as they will be my biggest weakness.

Theme Forces are allowed.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(20-05-2012, 11:11 PM)Stuart Wrote: Games Offered:
  • Jason - Warhammer 40K

Not that I want to sound too picky but only my mum calls me Jason haha. Most people just call me JJ or "oi you" LOL
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
JJ it is Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush