Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th February 2012
Just been looking at black scorpion pirate models - damn them for i feel much money will be spent
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(09-02-2012, 04:44 PM)Valthrax Wrote: Just been looking at black scorpion pirate models - damn them for i feel much money will be spent

They are great models, and you can pick up enough for a starter crew for not too much dosh. Plenty more models around to choose from as well: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=467
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Alan, would you like a 35pt Hordes game? I'll use my skorne so you can try out any of your warbeast specific things.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Hi. After 5 weeks break i'm looking forward to play my second cutlass campaign game. Is enybody willing ?
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
ya that would be cool justin
Im not up this week, another Valentines day victim, sorry I mean loving Husband!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
gonna need 6 infantry spare models for hordes/warmachince if anyone could lend them for a night pls pretty pls
I'll have spare models with me, you're welcome to borrow them. Well if you don't take lord of the feast that is :p
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(08-02-2012, 12:17 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I'm free for either my last Warmahordes fixture against Simon, a regular Warmahordes match or just some general loitering (or the likely scenario of the frantic assembly of Karchev to meet my Hobby Commitment target for the week...).

I'm going to be free, so do you still want a League game Rachel? Otherwise I'm free for WarmaHordes.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Is anyone up for a game of WARHAMMER 40K with me on Tuesday?
just so you know i am not that experienced in WARHAMMER 40K

hey my brother cam wants to know if anyone will play him at WARHAMMER 40K separate to me
he is not that good though he has 2 different 40k armies 1 ORKS and 1 TYRANIDS he would really like a game for Tuesday please reply