Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th February 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stu vs. Dane - Warmaster
  • Dan vs. Luke - Warhammer 40K campaign, 1500 pts
  • Paul vs. Kris - Cutlass introduction
  • Simon A vs. Dave N - American Civil War
  • Justin vs. Alan - Hordes, 35 pts
  • Rachel vs. Simon R - Warmahordes League Fixture
Games Offered:
  • Andy - Cutlass
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
First games of the 40k campaign will be happening, i know Dan and Luke are scheduled to play 1500 pts, the others are going to be arranged on the night.
Me and nick will be having a week free to plan the campaign properly. If the others taking part in the 40k campaign can let us know on here if your coming along and bring a 1500 pt list please.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Going to give Warmaster a bash with Dane this week, then all being well should be revisiting Lord of the Rings with Paul the week after.
I'm free for either my last Warmahordes fixture against Simon, a regular Warmahordes match or just some general loitering (or the likely scenario of the frantic assembly of Karchev to meet my Hobby Commitment target for the week...).
Hm, I shall have to see what I'm doing as unfortunately this meet falls on Valentines Day.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Oh yes... Not sure how I didn't notice that one! Bring Amelia along - nothing says 'romance' like a 6 x 4 gaming board! I'll have to liaise with Mick, I foresee depleted numbers amongst those with other halves Smile
well offereing warmahordes bash or dysotpian wars
(ill do 40k the week after campaign guys)
I just told the missus we'd treat sunday night as valentines day. Full of romance me. Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(08-02-2012, 09:02 AM)manrogue Wrote: I just told the missus we'd treat sunday night as valentines day. Full of romance me. Tongue

That's the spirit! Big Grin
(08-02-2012, 01:41 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: ...nothing says 'romance' like a 6 x 4 gaming board!

Quoted for truth. You could play by candlelight on a quiet corner-table for two Wink