Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 14th February 2012
I did offer to play in the campaign this week, but it looks like I might be a late arriver.... As I cannot make it this week due to it being Valentine’s day.

See you on the 21st Smile
Free for bb, fantasy, boardgames

Also happy to run dreadfleet and want to learn warmachine - or just about anything
amendment....id give cutlass a go too

Have no models for warmachine or cutless yet
(08-02-2012, 02:44 PM)Valthrax Wrote: amendment....id give cutlass a go too

Have no models for warmachine or cutless yet

I've got both Cutlass (Pirate Girls) and Warmachine (Cygnar) forces if want to borrow them.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
If can get game would be appreciated

Can you download cutlass rules?
(08-02-2012, 05:26 PM)Valthrax Wrote: Can you download cutlass rules?

Alas no (although a lot of the quick reference sheets are available for download from the Black Scorpion Miniatures site). I can bring my rulebook along for you too.

(08-02-2012, 05:28 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 05:26 PM)Valthrax Wrote: Can you download cutlass rules?

Alas no (although a lot of the quick reference sheets are available for download from the Black Scorpion Miniatures site). I can bring my rulebook along for you too.

Actually the club does own two copies of the rules now. You are welcome to borrow a copy. Also happy to give you an introductory game... Smile
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(08-02-2012, 02:44 PM)Valthrax Wrote: ....id give cutlass a go too

(08-02-2012, 05:48 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Also happy to give you an introductory game... Smile

Pencil you chaps in for Cutlass next week?

Sure im up for that
I won't be able to make next week either, what with it being Valentine's day. But will be around the week after for the W40K campaign.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari