Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k Campaign?
Hope we got lots of good ideas last night Smile
Yep, lots of ideas flowing at the minute, made some small notes and will draw up something more definitive next week with Nick.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Got a name in mind for the campaign? If you have I'll create a dedicated sub-forum for you.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Cheers Stu, that would be great.
Not as of yet, but will get back to you when i do.
Blood bowl Skaven
I know I've not even come to the club yet, but I'd be pretty keen for this, as would the missus! I'm a Tyranid player, and she plays Tau. Sounds like it would be good fun!
I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to fit you both into it, seen as the first game has yet to be played, and i dont think we are even out of the planning stage yet really Tongue
Awesome, sounds good! Got a reason to get on with painting my army now! Smile
Had a great game with mixmastersteve last night and it was mentioned that it could be part of the campaign. For the record the Deathwing (with some landspeeder support from the Ravenwing) were victorious over the alien tyranid swarm, holding both objectives at the end in a pitched battle, capture and control mission. I'll try and post a battle report later.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Top stuff, a battle report would be nice and i'll (attempt) to write some fluff up for a starting point for the campaign.
Blood bowl Skaven
Maybe my fortress of redemption could play some part in the campaign, although it isnt finished painting wise.