Poll: Fancy coming along and helping out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, count me in.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Might be able to, not sure yet.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2012 - Sunday 29th January
Oh, forgot to mention that the foam for your board got left behind last night - want me to drop it off with you or Justin?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Nuts, meant to pick up some badges from the stash in the hall on Tuesday to take with us down to Gloucester Sad
(07-12-2011, 10:19 PM)Stuart Wrote: Nuts, meant to pick up some badges from the stash in the hall on Tuesday to take with us down to Gloucester Sad

Cant you take Ethan to the playgroup and get them out? I put the stickers in there yesterday too.

Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(07-12-2011, 10:25 PM)Gareth Wrote: Cant you take Ethan to the playgroup and get them out? I put the stickers in there yesterday too.

He's a bit too old for playgroup. Not to worry, they're not essential for the rehearsal.

Just tell him there is a tea-cake in it, and I am sure he will work out how to get them for you.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just one? He tells me he won't consider it for anything less than the 5 (or even 6) he had the last time he came along.
Right, plan for tomorrow: I'm taking Luke, Si[R] and Justin down for in time for kickoff at 10.00am. Si[A] - we should be able to fold various seats down and still have space for your good self and the boards too? Just need to arrange pick-ups (via McDonalds drive thru) .
Rules for the painting competition for those interested: http://www.precinctomega.co.uk/MiniCon/1...prules.pdf
Thanks to everyone who came down to Glos on Saturday.

I have a minute or so's worth of video which I might stick up on youtube tonight, don't want to give too much away though.

The boards looked great and I think the participation games will play well.

I've ordered the coloured dice for Cutlass! (cheers for that idea Paul).

Si
A minute or so of video of the Pirate board when we took it down to Gloucester on the 11th December.

Si