Poll: Fancy coming along and helping out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, count me in.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Might be able to, not sure yet.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2012 - Sunday 29th January
http://www.precinctomega.co.uk/forum/ind...opic=236.0

This looks to be a collective Cheltenham/Gloucester/Evesham club event, but they are also seeking offers to run and man participation games. This could be something for us to consider, and give us some experience ahead of organising our own event?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thinking a bit more about this, anyone up for suggesting we perhaps host a Warmachine/Hordes table this event? It might be the impetus for a nice little scenery project too.
We could run a warmachine intro game using the new two player battlebox possibly. Plenty of time to get the two forces painted up and some scenery together Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Now that sounds like a good idea. If enough people are interested in supporting such a venture then I'll propose it to the event organisers.
(24-08-2011, 10:35 PM)Stuart Wrote: Thinking a bit more about this, anyone up for suggesting we perhaps host a Warmachine/Hordes table this event? It might be the impetus for a nice little scenery project too.

(25-08-2011, 12:09 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: We could run a warmachine intro game using the new two player battlebox possibly. Plenty of time to get the two forces painted up and some scenery together Smile

Sounds like a plan! I'm game for it

Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Excellent, myself and Luke are up for this too. I'll drop the event organisers a line.
Sundays free. I'll be in for this.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Might suggest they contact GCT Studios to see if there's any interest in running a Bushido demo. If not, that might be something additional for us to consider.
Way out idea, but plenty of time to arrange it if people don't think it's too crazy. We could run a huge Warmahordes unbound game. With 4 activation groups per side, then you could get 8 people participating per battle. Run along side a few demo tables, we would have a sizable presence.
Only down side would be the amount of figures to paint up, and the waiting around between a players activation, could prove tedious. But it would be quite spectacular to see.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
my sundays are mostly free so if u need an extra hand im game (though i dnt have alot of expericne)