Poll: Fancy coming along and helping out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, count me in.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Might be able to, not sure yet.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2012 - Sunday 29th January
(30-11-2011, 07:47 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Did your skilful hands have any participation in the website or is it someone else's work? Either way, I'm glad there's finally something available to show people.

Sorry Si, somehow missed this. No, the website wasn't anything to do with me.

I've just dropped Chris a line to confirm the rehearsal this weekend, and what time they need us there. Given what could be an early start, I'm thinking a McDonalds breakfast could be involved.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Currently intending that me and Tom will come along, but Tom is at a Scout camp night before and I don't know what time we will be ready to leave on Saturday. So will need to know where... and we'll get there as soon as we can...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Good stuff Paul - Tom can always catch up on sleep on the way down in the car Big Grin

The venue is Gloucester Centre for the Deaf, Colin Road, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3JL. [map]
(06-12-2011, 02:34 PM)Stuart Wrote: I've just dropped Chris a line to confirm the rehearsal this weekend, and what time they need us there. Given what could be an early start, I'm thinking a McDonalds breakfast could be involved.

We're good to go, and the centre will be open from 10am.
What time are you planning to be there for? And meeting up at a local McDonalds for some breakfast beforehand sounds like an ace idea Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I reckon on getting there for 10am if possible - can you remember how long it took us to get down there last time? Was it around 50 mins?
According to Robey the rehearsal will just run from 10am until 2pm. A few of the other clubs have sent their apologies on not being able to make it, but there will still be some games running.
Thinking ahead to logistics, I'm planning to take Luke, Si R and Justin down. That leaves me with a couple (or three at a push) spare seats for anyone who wants one. Failing that I can fold some/all of the back seats down and that gives plenty of room for transporting boards if that helps.
(07-12-2011, 12:18 AM)Stuart Wrote: Thinking ahead to logistics, I'm planning to take Luke, Si R and Justin down. That leaves me with a couple (or three at a push) spare seats for anyone who wants one. Failing that I can fold some/all of the back seats down and that gives plenty of room for transporting boards if that helps.

Is there room in there for our boards too?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(07-12-2011, 12:32 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Is there room in there for our boards too?

Yeah, should be fine. Are they stackable, or can they be placed on edge (rather than having to lie flat)?