Poll: Fancy coming along and helping out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, count me in.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Might be able to, not sure yet.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2012 - Sunday 29th January
Cheers Gaz. I think there was mention of a drawing up a shift rota, so I'll pass that on to the organisers.

I'll reserve you a seat in the Chrysler of Chaos. Please note that according to common law any shout of "shotgun" must be made while within sight of the vehicle to be considered valid.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm up for the same as Gaz, either the morning shift or afternoon.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sure bud. I just fancy a mooch at some point so having to stay in one place would be a phail. But standing around with a pint in hand is a positive to volunteer work.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(06-10-2011, 12:56 PM)Gareth Wrote: Sure bud. I just fancy a mooch at some point so having to stay in one place would be a phail. But standing around with a pint in hand is a positive to volunteer work.

Part of the reason, in fact it seemed to be a highly stressed point by Robey, was that the Rehearsal Day would be a chance for the volunteers to play the other games there. Of course if the tables are manned you're welcome to enjoy the day but the offer is there. I certainly want to give Operation: Squad and Skrapyard.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Good point from Si. If I recall the Rehearsal is planned for a Saturday, although I cannot find mention in this thread. If so I will most likely not attend as I doubt I could get to Gloucester much before 3. If that hinders volunteering best put it out there, but offer still stands.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(06-10-2011, 09:36 PM)Gareth Wrote: If I recall the Rehearsal is planned for a Saturday, although I cannot find mention in this thread.

(06-10-2011, 09:39 AM)Stuart Wrote: Prior to this there will be a dress rehearsal day on Saturday 10th December where we will have the opportunity to hone our presentation/hosting skills, and try out the other games.

Wink

(06-10-2011, 09:36 PM)Gareth Wrote: Good point from Si. If I recall the Rehearsal is planned for a Saturday, although I cannot find mention in this thread. If so I will most likely not attend as I doubt I could get to Gloucester much before 3. If that hinders volunteering best put it out there, but offer still stands.

No worries, I'm sure it won't be a problem if you can't make the rehearsal.
Minutes from the meeting on 5th October attached.

.pdf   111017-MiniCon-Meeting2Minutes.pdf (Size: 88.81 KB / Downloads: 398)
Official site: http://www.minicon.org.uk
(30-11-2011, 05:02 PM)Stuart Wrote: Official site: http://www.minicon.org.uk

Did your skilful hands have any participation in the website or is it someone else's work? Either way, I'm glad there's finally something available to show people.

Noticed that Robey's game takes precedent, I like it! I'm looking forward to giving Skrapyard a go.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)