Poll: Fancy coming along and helping out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep, count me in.
70.00%
7 70.00%
Might be able to, not sure yet.
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2012 - Sunday 29th January
Logistics - Lifts...

Tom and I will be there and I can carry 2-3 folk or extra kit - if required. Just let me know...

However:

"...5. Local resources
You get one or two 2'x2' tables..."

I did politely request and make it clear at the practice we would need a 6x4 space for Cutlass and they said no problem. As we were the only ones who turned up for the practise I'll be seriously unimpressed if we only get 2x4!!! Can this be checked please?
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Paul that sounds like a little table to place along side your gaming table. One where you can place your counters / rulebooks etc. After all 2 2'x2' will only give you a playing area of 4'x2' supported, which is way to small.

Lifts - I would like one, so I can partake in the consumption of certain beverages. I am still willing to offer my services as a volunteer, although I am tempted to take people on at Shuuro.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
You are welcome to a lift, just let me know where you need picking up from at about 0800 and we'll go from there.
where is this at location/addresses should have check tonight also gareth with the mini shuro toury do you need the pieces or will they be supplided?
lunch is drinks/food sold at this or can we bring our own?
The event has a mention on Beasts of War:

http://www.beastsofwar.com/news/gloucest...icon-2012/

Si(A) - let me know what you want on the flyer, and I'll try and a get a draft drawn up today.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(25-01-2012, 12:12 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: where is this at location/addresses should have check tonight also gareth with the mini shuro toury do you need the pieces or will they be supplided?
lunch is drinks/food sold at this or can we bring our own?

The venue is Gloucester Centre for the Deaf, Colin Road, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3JL. [map]

Sounds like snacks are available from the bar, and there's a garage shop about 5 minutes walk from the venue. It should be fine to bring your own.

Not sure about the Shuuro pieces - best to err on the side of caution and take yours along?
(24-01-2012, 03:49 PM)Agincourt Wrote: I did politely request and make it clear at the practice we would need a 6x4 space for Cutlass and they said no problem. As we were the only ones who turned up for the practise I'll be seriously unimpressed if we only get 2x4!!! Can this be checked please?

Robie is working on the assumption we have a 6x4 for Cutlass, and will check with Chris that appropriate space is allocated when he sets out the tables on Saturday evening.

Cool thanks Stu Big Grin
(24-01-2012, 04:06 PM)Gareth Wrote: Lifts - I would like one, so I can partake in the consumption of certain beverages. I am still willing to offer my services as a volunteer, although I am tempted to take people on at Shuuro.

(24-01-2012, 04:10 PM)Agincourt Wrote: You are welcome to a lift, just let me know where you need picking up from at about 0800 and we'll go from there.

Gaz, have you arranged a lift with Paul yet, or are you still after a lift? I'll be leaving around 7.30am though as I've got to pick up Justin and Simon, and breakfast.

I haven't done anything. That would involve doing something. So yes I can be ready, or Paulo can pick me up, or I can start walking now or erm whatever ;p
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen