Poll: Will you be buying Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hell yes, on the PS3
0%
0 0%
Hell yes, on the 360
76.92%
10 76.92%
Hell yes, on the PC
23.08%
3 23.08%
I'm waiting for the C64 version
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Level 20 at the moment, enjoy the multiplayer immensely! can't keep off it!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(10-09-2011, 12:44 PM)manrogue Wrote: Feels like a right spoon, forgot to put the unlock code in straight away, was wondering why was stuck on level 5 for for a few hours. Sad Dammit.

Thanks for the heads up on that!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(09-09-2011, 11:31 PM)Simon Wrote: I tend to compare between Aria, Scan and Overclockers and order accordingly.

Whenever I feel a PC build looming (every 4 or 5 years or so) I tend to hang out on the OcUK forums for a bit and do some research. Then as you say I shop around a bit - Dabs included.

Scan often put some good bundles on their "today only" page, and I recall OcUK used to (and probably still) have a weekly offers page that was worth keeping tabs on.

Well I finally got the 'emperor protects' achievement and can concentrate on finishing the campaign before some serious multiplayer. My gamertag is stygmatyr360
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Sat down to have a go at this online last night, but unfortunately the Elite Pass Code only works for a single console and we'd already applied it to Luke's 360. Subsequent codes can be purchased for 800 M$ points apparently, but I'm loathe to do that.

Seems like a cunning/synical plan to generate a bit more revenue from anyone buying the game second hand, but the publisher would probably add some anti-piracy spin to that.

If may be that this is standard practice now and I'm just "out of touch", but if I have the physical disc in my console then I expect to be able to access all the features of the game.
(13-09-2011, 09:07 AM)Stuart Wrote: Sat down to have a go at this online last night, but unfortunately the Elite Pass Code only works for a single console and we'd already applied it to Luke's 360. Subsequent codes can be purchased for 800 M$ points apparently, but I'm loathe to do that.

Seems like a cunning/synical plan to generate a bit more revenue from anyone buying the game second hand, but the publisher would probably add some anti-piracy spin to that.

If may be that this is standard practice now and I'm just "out of touch", but if I have the physical disc in my console then I expect to be able to access all the features of the game.
Its becoming standard practise now so that the developer can cash in on the second hand market. Don't agree with it, but knew it was coming at some point due to the amount of trade-ins and size of the second hand market.

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(13-09-2011, 09:56 AM)manrogue Wrote: Its becoming standard practise now so that the developer can cash in on the second hand market. Don't agree with it, but knew it was coming at some point due to the amount of trade-ins and size of the second hand market.

Aye, I can (begrudgingly) see the publisher perspective. £10 for subsequent keys seems a tad excessive though.
TBH though how many folk have multiple 360's at home. On the otherhand £10 to someone who saved £20 on the game, is still saving money.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(13-09-2011, 11:22 AM)Gareth Wrote: TBH though how many folk have multiple 360's at home. On the otherhand £10 to someone who saved £20 on the game, is still saving money.

Going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure they'd much prefer to save the extra tenner - that's a light warjack that is.
Yeah I am sure you would, but there are many things I would rather not pay for. But you value stuff in an individual basis, so if paying that tenner extra, means you don't get the game, then it wasn't something you value highly enough to miss. Take your self you valued two people being able to play separate games on the 360 at once enough to buy two machines. However you could dump the others in yours and use Lukes machine to play SM. It's A fairly basic Economic principle.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen