Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield in a Box(es)
Yeah, Luke takes all the credit for that - great find!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
If they arrive on Tuesday (which they may well do, as they're only based in Rubery, so not far away), then I'll bring them along to have a look at and use.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Not only are they not far away, they use DPD for their delivery and I happen to know the local driver quite well. Here's to hoping he catches me at work as no one will be in at home on Tuesday.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Sounds like there could be an influx of Warmachine scenery at the meeting on Tuesday Big Grin
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just had an email stating Buy for less have refunded my Paypal the cost of one piece of scenery due to stock levels. No indication on what piece it was though.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I haven't had any such emails yet myself but I pray that they haven't run out of stock so quickly that I am unable to attain them.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
My email came from paypal themselves, rather than B4L.

They also seem to have jacked the price up a bit on the items I could see they still had online (Khador and Menoth.)
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(11-07-2011, 07:22 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I haven't had any such emails yet myself but I pray that they haven't run out of stock so quickly that I am unable to attain them.

I'm hoping, too, as I'm desperate to get these.
(11-07-2011, 06:05 PM)Gareth Wrote: Just had an email stating Buy for less have refunded my Paypal the cost of one piece of scenery due to stock levels. No indication on what piece it was though.

It was the Cryx one as it is now not on their website, which must mean that it's out of stock. Sorry, as I know that that is your Faction!

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I couldn't see the Cygnar one in there yesterday either. Just had an email saying it got delivered just before 9 so will see when u get back.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(12-07-2011, 09:20 AM)Gareth Wrote: I couldn't see the Cygnar one in there yesterday either. Just had an email saying it got delivered just before 9 so will see when u get back.

I think that they've brought the Cygnar one back on there now. Must have found one hiding somewhere Big Grin.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)