Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield in a Box(es)
WOOOOWWW!!!
Me and Dad have just ordered all 4 battlefield in a boxes for just £35! Buy4Less Online have got an amazing offer, as each battlefield in a box is just £7.97! We've just ordered all 4 of them! Using code redwarsoc in the checkout section, we got an additional £1.50 off! If you go on now, then they've still got a stock of all four! They are RRPd at £50, so it's well worth it!

(P.S: Sorry about the exclamation marks, it's just that I'm excited!)
(P.P.S: They all come pre-painted!)
(P.P.P.S: Sorry again for the exclamation marks! Ooops! No.)
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Snap, there may be a rush on RedWarSoc orders for these Tongue Great find.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Holy Batman! Ordering NOW!!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Apologies in advance to Buy4Less Online, as I think that your Battlefield in a Box supply may soon magically run out Big Grin.

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
At that price it does appear they are trying to shift stock though. No one drops the to under 20%rrp on a good seller. Its not even as if the rest of GF9's BFiaB range was heavily discounted, meaning a line sale.

Justin / Simon were these a limited run item do you know, or are they replenishable stock items?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm assuming they were limited run as privateer press has stopped licensing gf9 as they used to make the token and dice sets too,
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(10-07-2011, 05:35 PM)Gareth Wrote: Justin / Simon were these a limited run item do you know, or are they replenishable stock items?

"Ditto"
I would like to know, too, as I knew that the company who helped make them (Gale Force 9, is it?) made only a few, but I'd like to know whether or not they were planning on making them a replenishable item, or if they were, like Gareth said, a limited edition type thing?

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
When they were produced they weren't purposefully limited but they did end the license with Galeforce Nine not long after so essentially, once they're gone, they're gone forever.

Edit: Just ordered one of each, THANK YOU to Luke or Stu (Whomever found it!) and thank you to Simon for the discount code!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
lol i have just asked my dad if we can get the khador avalanche cannon one.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(10-07-2011, 05:43 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Edit: Just ordered one of each, THANK YOU to Luke or Stu (Whomever found it!) and thank you to Simon for the discount code!

I believe that that was me Big Grin

Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)