Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
collecting Khador
Start with the Starter Box and take small steps from that, resist the urge to jump straight in to the deep end. Have a few games and see what style you'd like to play i.e ranged, melee, magic, 'Jack or infantry heavy etc etc. There's so many different ways to play Khador so save your money until you've found some models you really want to play.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
ye justin said i can use some of his figures for the tutorial.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Of course, so long as I'm not using them you're welcome to use any of my Khador models too.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
thanks
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(03-07-2011, 01:21 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Ha, my battlebox was £25, but that was the old metal battlebox and it was seven years ago Big Grin

That's what I paid for my metal Cygnar battlebox at the UK Games Expo - a special introductory price for new players Smile

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."