Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Eldar and Necron Next Codexes
I might look at getting back into 40k if I like the new DE stuff. Wasn't happy with what happened to them after 5th edition.
Quote:Robomummy from Bols had this to say:

Couple points about Dark Eldar,
1) Dark eldar will most likely not be the next book but will appear before the holidays.
2) Vect will be released with the Dias of Destruction like he used to have. GW wants to keep Vect similar to how he is already and don't feel the need to change up what he rides in. Expect the dias of destruction to be an ornate/modified ravager with some better rules. The model for vect will be made so that it can be assembled on the dias or on foot.
3) sorry, no fallen phoenix lords. One or two new special characters but not a lot of new stuff (think ork release) since the models are already some of the best they sell.
4) Some characters gone but look for relic weaponry and equipment to remake them from the base archon (not as good as the actual characters though). Not all characters will be gone though.
5) A new fairly large haemonculus creation in line of a grotesque.
4) no change to beast packs as of yet.
5) revamped power from pain but not a huge shakeup to how it works.
6) yes, we will see Plastic incubi but depending if you like their look the finecast versions might look better and less rigid. we will also see plastic wracks (not grotesques). Also new voidraven bomber kit/upgrade kit (not sure about this yet).
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
How long till this is on Faiet/BoLS as a kit coming out? lol

Quote:itsNot2ndEd wrote on dakka-
A little birdie....

DeathKnight

Heavy Support slot.

Can only be taken if a Haemonculi is chosen as Warlord.

WS 5
BS 3
S 9
T 8
W 5
I 6
A 5
LD 9

£85

Personally strikes me as made up, its basically a Dark Eldar Wraithknight.....
If you had seen the kit you would have an idea on weapons, what it looks like, etc though the name does sound like something GW would come up with! Tongue
Lol
Blood bowl Skaven
Rumours on bols was that all characters without models are gone, just like the other codex's. While vect on his barge is the low for this codex.
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
As i say anything on BoLs or Faiet needs to be taken with a heavy dose of salt. Still waiting for the WFB/40k cross over special allowing High Elves to face off against my Tau that he said was coming! lol Tongue

All Larry vela has done there is analysed what has happened in previous codices since they got battered in the chapter house case and speculated model removal. Which will happen to prevent any after market companies making conversion bits for missing models.

Still worth discussion and speculating, just don't buy into anything to much until someone reliable posts something or we get solid info! Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
I would be surprised if there were not the cuts though, it's been the trend for the last three codex.
As i mentioned above, they will cut any unit in the codex without a model without a doubt, as they don't any bits makers (chapterhouse, kromleck etc) to make conversion parts. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
The worst thing about this policy is that no one wins... Gws get bad will from their customers, the customers have units they have been using removed, while parts makers just rename their parts but ultimately will not get as many customers.
Gws should be focusing on actually making better models then other companies, not scrapping models just because some one else are doing a better job then they are.
And DE confirmed as next, coming for pre-order this Friday-
[Image: 10703807_745853025452141_155465381625774...99x394.jpg]
[Image: 10553471_10152252125366315_4991056475535497386_n.jpg]
Blood bowl Skaven
Anyone have any news on the Beastpack? Smile