Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space marines 1650 GT list
The core of my list has been tested a lot with relative success. Only ever really struggled with av13 upwards and flyer spam but if im honest the space marine book dosent have anything to solve the flyer problem. At 1850 pts i would just add two devestator squads with las cannons or missiles to help with anti tank but 1650 is a horrible limit to play with lol.
The core of my list has been tested a lot with relative success. Only ever really struggled with av13 upwards and flyer spam but if im honest the space marine book dosent have anything to solve the flyer problem. At 1850 pts i would just add two devestator squads with las cannons or missiles to help with anti tank but 1650 is a horrible limit to play with lol.
That White Scar list is NASTY!

Cannot believe I forgot about an Ignore Cover Orbital strike LMAO!

Yeah i must admit im very happy with it! My main concerm was lack of powers but it didnt seem to hinder me much. If my opponent decedes to clump up to stay out of scout grav range the orbital blast certainly comes into play! The fnp ruling might lead me to drop the comm squad for some more bikes or a second land raider but other than that im gonna stick with it!
I'd drop the centurions, I really don't see them as fitting in to a white scars army, they seem a bit to slow and pondering for their hit and run style of fighting.

Maybe some storm talons instead?
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
I know centurions dont exactly fit with the theme of a white scars list but theyre sooooo damn good!! Lol
Theme is irrelevant, this is a smash your face in list, and a damn good one at that Smile
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Haha thats the plan!!
Fair enough Tongue I don't think I will ever work out how to do a tonry list like you guys Big Grin
W40K: Blood Ravens / Orks / Inquisitor / Imperial Guard
Warhammer: Dwarfs
Warmachine: Protectorate of Menoth / Khador / Cygar / Circle
Malifaux: Started Neverborn and Outcasts
Its easy enough to make a competitive list with most books. Its just about finding that next level to take you from mid table to the prizes! Thats my aim anyway. My best finish to date is 5/112 although i did win the side event. Really want to make top 3 at least once this year although im running out of time lol