Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Warm Up 1850pt 40k Tournament
Commander Awesome! Drop the shield drones and run him as batman. No weapons and just the utility belt. The 2 pts for a neuroweb jammer is a great investment if you can find it. Also Snipers on the kroot for 10 more pts.
Lol I've managed to get my grubby hands on the Inquisitor Codex..... LOL you can take Coteaz (EXACTLY the same has the GK one) on his own, he counts as a Inquisitor detachment which doesn't count downs your primary/secondary detachment... so for 100pts you can get Coteaz... a worthy investment for a Marine army with a deathstar.... :p

Im only taking drones to add more wounds to the death star... I love the commander though!! As for Coteaz..... WTF? Whens the codex actually out? I want him in my army for sure!!
Been out a month now I think.

Worth a read as it allows you to add inquistion hq to your army without filling a detachment slot, so you can basically run three armies in 1 list. Lol
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
It is digital only so thats why you might have missed it.
Blood bowl Skaven
Ahhhhh ok, Rob if i give u paper n a few quid for ink could u do me a copy please?
I've just sent you an email mate Smile

Riptide and commander bought/built! Just need a lick of paint now! Does anyone have 10 kroot i can borrow/buy for next sunday? I could probably scrape 3 or 4 together from my bits box but i need a few more!
Yes mate I have some you can borrow, not painted though....
Blood bowl Skaven
Awesome!

My army is all yellow now... well the bits I have... still waiting somethings from the beastpack.

So it's base painted... :p