Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Warm Up 1850pt 40k Tournament
Anybody interested in this:

I am!

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....4b956a5abb

Would be looking to car share!

My post code is: B98 0PZ if anyone is interested in a car share as I think the wife needs our car for that weekend.

(13-11-2013, 02:05 AM)Embolden Wrote: Anybody interested in this:

I am!

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....4b956a5abb

Would be looking to car share!

My post code is: B98 0PZ if anyone is interested in a car share as I think the wife needs our car for that weekend.

Once my Dark Eldar army is fully painted i'll be looking to enter some tournaments but I need to upgrade & paint first Confused
40k - Dark Eldar /// Fantasy - Warriors of Chaos
Seriously considering this but will probably go up in the morning if I do, looks like it takes 1h30min direct from mine so would be a fairly early start for a Saturday (7ish) but not horrendous. Will let you know tomorrow probably Rob.

Btw happy to give u a lift if I do go.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(16-11-2013, 06:15 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Seriously considering this but will probably go up in the morning if I do, looks like it takes 1h30min direct from mine so would be a fairly early start for a Saturday (7ish) but not horrendous. Will let you know tomorrow probably Rob.

Btw happy to give u a lift if I do go.

I was thinking the same Chris, just go for the day! Big Grin

That would be awesome if you could! Big Grin

It looks ideal practice, the list of people on the forum are all tournament regulars so no seals to club unless Nick decides he wants to go as well haha! Angel

Psssssssssshh! Haha
OK Rob I'm in Smile

I can always be the honorary seal....
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(16-11-2013, 08:47 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Psssssssssshh! Haha

Wink

(16-11-2013, 08:53 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: OK Rob I'm in Smile

I can always be the honorary seal....

AWESOME!! (to both)

I should be paying in the next couple of days, just got to see how much we have left after finishing our Christmas shopping (only two people to go!)

Im gonna finish doing my xmas rotas tomorrow so if i can have the day off (which shouldnt be an issue) ill come! Need to show Rob how ita done!
(17-11-2013, 04:18 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Im gonna finish doing my xmas rotas tomorrow so if i can have the day off (which shouldnt be an issue) ill come! Need to show Rob how ita done!

A deathstar off is needed again (now that I'm starting to get to grips with the Seer Council) Tongue

Sounds good to me mate! 1850 means the star can be even bigger!! Or two slightly smaller ones....... Wel see!