Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k League Feedback Thread
(15-08-2013, 09:56 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I like the idea of one big league, maybe running for 6 months or something. That way you can play anyone. Also I agree about list changes, 1 free swap sounds good.

I think a minimum of commitment of 1 game per month will be fair to everyone, same as the bloodbowl, people cannot move on to the next game until everyone has completed their fixtures for that round, this way everyone should complete the league at the same time. But this will mean I will have to make a call if a fixture has not been played within a month (I will look at who has posted in the game threads trying to arrange a game or if someone can prove they have tried with PMs unless an agreement can be made that both players can make up 2 games in 1 month.

(15-08-2013, 11:24 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: Good solution Rob. I like it.

Cool!

(15-08-2013, 11:33 AM)Simian Wrote: big league is good.
1-2 changes and 1500 sounds great. i may have some unpainted CSM/Daemons taking to the battlefield.

Awesome, love to see more armies! All I’ve played in the past few months has been MEQ or Mech.

Right, I will get the rules written in full and get a sign up thread started, lets hope to get this kicked off the first week in September.