Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham IV
(25-09-2013, 09:16 PM)Embolden Wrote: Same as bikes... I think Chris could be doing some converting... White Scars do it much better I'm afraid.. Khan is pretty cheap at 125pts and 5 bikes that just became troops cost about 130pts with 2 Grav Guns, Hit and Run, Scouting... all the good stuff than DA can do...

What! That would be like betraying the chapter! Plus the white scars don't get black knights, but perhaps a small allied contingent of our brothers would be good...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
So after a number of practice games and another close lose to Vince (damn that Farsight list is good!) I've finally chosen my list:

Farseer - Mantle, Jetbike - 155
5 Fire Dragons in Serpent - TL Scatter, Holofields - 245
5 Avengers in Serpent - TL Scatter, Holofields, Shuriken Cannon - 210
5 Avengers in Serpent - TL Scatter, Holofields - 200
Fire Prism - Holofields - 140
Night Spinner - Holofields - 130
1500pts

Already changed my list 3 times (in my head) lol chief librarian tigurus seems to be amazing! As hes the only one that can roll on divination to give my centurions re roll to hit. He can aslo re roll the dice to decide what power he knows so its likely i can get the 4+ invun and maybe even fnp if i roll 1 or 2 on biomancy. Any thoughts?
Tigurus all the way mate, also look for Gate Wink

trying to get Vince and his Farsight Bomb to try it out as well.. Tongue

Tigurus is a daddy, with gate of infinity, up you will get so many options to mess with people.
I've been thinking about building a tig themed list with a deathstar, basically you roll on telekinesis until you get gate, then switch to divi for prescience/ignore cover/misfortune/4+ Inv save... Some extremely good stuff for centurions/farsight

(30-09-2013, 05:47 PM)Embolden Wrote: Tigurus all the way mate, also look for Gate Wink

trying to get Vince and his Farsight Bomb to try it out as well.. Tongue
Would in 1750 or 1850, just can't work it in at 1500 and keep all the nice tau toys! Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Right, ive decided Tigurus is awesome! A must have for my mini death star (centurions and lysnader). 2 stormravens are devestating! Especially against armys with no dedicated air or anti air. However my troops (20 tac marines) are soooooooooo vunerable and obviously i need them to survive to score! Anyone got any ideas for deployment to help? Im really stuck Confused
Does anyone know if the round 1 fixtures have been posted yet? Last time they went up a few days befor which gave me chance to internet stalk my opponent lol
BB 5 has been scheduled for 15/16 Feb 2014. There throwing Fantasy into the mix, so when you guys go up, and chance you can throw my name down for WFB.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen