Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham IV
W40K tournament, 1500 pts, 5th to 6th October 2013: http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic....4&t=115110

Got my 'ticket' for BBIV, this will be my first time going to a BB event, and actually the biggest tournament I've been to so far. Anyone else going?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I think im gonna be going mate! As long as i can get it off work!
Im away that weekend sadly despite initially hoping to go. the last one was great.

willing to practise against anyone though of course!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(25-07-2013, 06:57 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: I think im gonna be going mate! As long as i can get it off work!

That'd be good, Redwarsoc take on Brum!

Ben - wouldn't mind some practice against the Eldar at some point.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(26-07-2013, 08:48 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote:
(25-07-2013, 06:57 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: I think im gonna be going mate! As long as i can get it off work!

That'd be good, Redwarsoc take on Brum!

Ben - wouldn't mind some practice against the Eldar at some point.

I've got just the list in mind. Smile
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Ummm, sounds ominous!! Looking forward to itSmile
I am looking at a Necron / Tau list that works well at 1500. Tau are totally robots so they should be battle brothers!

I will need some practice with someone who actually knows the Tau rules as I don't...
I'm going to see how the ravenwing do at this tournament. Last one I got a win, a draw and a loss, so looking to go slightly better than mid table this time.
(28-07-2013, 10:37 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: I am looking at a Necron / Tau list that works well at 1500. Tau are totally robots so they should be battle brothers!

I will need some practice with someone who actually knows the Tau rules as I don't...

Let me know and I will play you with my triptide list I am playing with. :p
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(28-07-2013, 07:42 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(28-07-2013, 10:37 AM)GoNecrons Wrote: I am looking at a Necron / Tau list that works well at 1500. Tau are totally robots so they should be battle brothers!

Let me know and I will play you with my triptide list I am playing with. :p

Yes please would love too. Also need to pick your Tau brain more.