Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League fixture thread! SEMI FINALS
(03-08-2013, 08:54 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Sorry guys, been mega busy at work! Ill find out tomorrow if i can make this tuesday n if so game on!!!

Cool
Game on dude!!
(04-08-2013, 11:56 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Game on dude!!

Just logged in to check Big Grin

Awesome. Are we allowed changes? and can I add allies?
Cool, semi final day then! I think rob said we're allowed one change ithe final stages, so you can change now but you'd have to keep the same list for the final. If you haven't already taken allies, you can take them, otherwise you are limited to the allies you have already chosen, hope that makes sense.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(05-08-2013, 09:58 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Cool, semi final day then! I think rob said we're allowed one change ithe final stages, so you can change now but you'd have to keep the same list for the final. If you haven't already taken allies, you can take them, otherwise you are limited to the allies you have already chosen, hope that makes sense.

Certainly is Semi Final Day!! Which is excellent! Cheers guys!

What Chris said really, one additional change in the knockout rounds, this can be used in the semis or saved for the final... Tongue you can add allies or take them away, but if you've used allies already and you want to go back to allies, you must use that codex again.

So yes Rob, you can use Tau with your Necrons... Tongue

[/quote]
So yes Rob, you can use Tau with your Necrons... Tongue
[/quote]

Man I really want to do this. I don't have models for the riptide and sniper drones yet but I am sure I could find something to use. I also need to learn the rules. So until I can spend some time with our Vince, resident Tau Guru, I will stick with Necrons for the semi final.
Ah, where is your sense of adventure Rob?? :p

At least the club will be following the tournament meta game of Riptides and Broadsides :p

(05-08-2013, 01:42 PM)Embolden Wrote: Ah, where is your sense of adventure Rob?? :p

At least the club will be following the tournament meta game of Riptides and Broadsides :p

I will give it a go if you like. Just printed out the codex rules for referance. I have a large model cylone as a riptide count as Big Grin, 10 unpainted kroot and painted commander that looks like a regular crisis suit. The only things I don't have are 10 drones to count as sniper drones and two fire warriors for marksmen.

If anyone can help with a loan of the 10 drones and 2 firewarriors I will give the list a go.
i have the Tau codex if you want to borrow it?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(05-08-2013, 03:54 PM)Simian Wrote: i have the Tau codex if you want to borrow it?

yes please Heart