Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League fixture thread! SEMI FINALS
This a clutter free place for people to arrange there league games so the league group stage can be completed by the 30th of July

Who is left to play who?

Group1
Big Rob: Matt
Tom: Dave
Chris: Finished!!
Dave: Tom, Matt
Luke: Matt
Sam: Matt
Matt: Big Rob, Dave, Luke, Sam

Group2:
Nick: Finished!!
Rob: Finished!!
Ben: Finished!!
Terry: Finished!!
Vince: Ben
Dave: Vince

SEMI FINALS:
Group1 Winner Rob V Group2 Runner up Nick!
Group2 Winner Rob V Group1 Runner up Chris!

I will update as we go along

I'm playing Vince on the 18th and Dave on the 24th of June to complete my set of league fixtures.

I need games vs:
Vince
baalBorn87

I'll update this post as i them get arranged. I'll be down at the club 11th/25th and in July 2nd/9th/16th
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Sorry I didn't know there was a deadline - I don't think I'm going to be finished by the 16th July, I can't make the club on the 18th June and the 2nd July, so am only available for games on the 25th June, 9th July, and 16th July, and that's if I don't play a blood bowl fixture which I'm meant to play.

Can you extend the deadline to the end of July please? That should give me enough time to finish all four games.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I have one blood bowl fixture on the 25th June. Apart from that I am free to play 40K fixtures with either Tom, Chris or Luke on the 18th or later.

Posts are up in the weekly threads.
Tom (BigNecron) or Matt or Wako Dave - are you free on the 25th June for a game?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Maybe the deadline is short, just wanted the league sorted asap as Nick has already completed his games and a few should be done in a couple of weeks.

I think the deadline is a little to short for some so will extend it for a couple of weeks (to the end of July) to give Chris et al time to complete there fixtures.

Thanks Rob, you are a star Smile
Aww Chris, you made me blush Blush :p

Simian. Can play you next week if you want.
For the Angelic Horde!