Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League fixture thread! SEMI FINALS
Cheers for the PM Tom

Group1
My games schedule for the next few weeks. :O)

9th July - Blood bowl game planned
16 July Chris (jaqenhgar) 40K League Game
23rd July Luke 40K League Game
30th July Matt??
My Games vs. Luke has been moved to the 30th July. More bikes!!! ekk.
So we move into the knockout rounds!

Here are the semi final fixtures:
Group1 Winner Rob V Group2 Runner up Nick!
Group2 Winner Rob V Group1 Runner up Chris!

Ideally if we could play the round on the same week to add a little feeling of a cup knockout round, not knowing who your next opponent will be, I think that could be fun.

So Chris, when are you free? :p

When shall we dual Nick? Your on my tomb world messing with my robot karma. I also want that fancy blood cup for my collection Smile
Game on! I am free next week Rob, but then I'm on holiday so the next i can do is the 27th or anytime after that.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm free next week mate, hopefully Nick will be as well! Smile

A game next week with all of us would be ace fun.
So Medium Rob, having not heard from Nick yet, are you up for the semi on Tuesday even if he can't make it? Happy to have a normal game of 40k instead if you wanted to postpone - could bring a test 1500 pt list for bb4
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sorry guys, been mega busy at work! Ill find out tomorrow if i can make this tuesday n if so game on!!!