Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League fixture thread! SEMI FINALS
(05-06-2013, 01:30 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: Simian. Can play you next week if you want.

sounds good to me.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
playing Luke on the 25th of June

need games against Tom and Matt, able to do when ever suits them
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Just Vince to go for me.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
League games to be played by end of July. 6 slots for 4 games. I am happy to arrange my blood bowl games around 40K if that is required.

Group1
Big Rob: Tom, Matt

25th June - Blood bowl game planned
2nd July
9th July
16 July Chris (jaqenhgar) 40K League Game
23rd July Luke 40K League Game
30th July

PM's sent to Tom, Luke, Matt to get games organised Smile

What happens to unplayed games Rob? Or are we still hoping to get them all completed. It is still tight.
Big Rob, wanna do our game on the 16th July?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(12-06-2013, 11:12 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Big Rob, wanna do our game on the 16th July?

Yes Please.

Dirty Dark Angels and their silly wings on the 16th Tongue

1 down three to go. Cheers Chris.
awesome, looking forward to it. The wings of vengeance await you!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
List of peoples remaining games have been updated, 7 weeks to go guys before we move into the semi finals! Smile

Cheers for the PM Tom

Group1
My games schedule for the next few weeks. :O)

25th June - Blood bowl game planned
2nd July - Tom (Big Necron) League Game
9th July
16 July Chris (jaqenhgar) 40K League Game
23rd July Luke 40K League Game
30th July

When do you want to dance Matt? 9th or 30th July?
I am playing Tom (bignecron) on the 25th June and Big Rob on the 16th July.

Matt are you free for our game on the 23rd July?

Chris