Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League fixture thread! SEMI FINALS
(05-08-2013, 05:59 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 03:54 PM)Simian Wrote: i have the Tau codex if you want to borrow it?

yes please Heart

Lol I was only joking earlier :p

Guys im in desperate nees of a stormraven for tomorrow if any1 can help?
(05-08-2013, 11:24 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Guys im in desperate nees of a stormraven for tomorrow if any1 can help?

Certainly can mate I will bring mine, what weapons do you want/need?

(05-08-2013, 03:46 PM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 01:42 PM)Embolden Wrote: Ah, where is your sense of adventure Rob?? :p

At least the club will be following the tournament meta game of Riptides and Broadsides :p

I will give it a go if you like. Just printed out the codex rules for referance. I have a large model cylone as a riptide count as Big Grin, 10 unpainted kroot and painted commander that looks like a regular crisis suit. The only things I don't have are 10 drones to count as sniper drones and two fire warriors for marksmen.

If anyone can help with a loan of the 10 drones and 2 firewarriors I will give the list a go.

I am playing blood bowl so can lend you all of that if you like (bar kroot)?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(06-08-2013, 08:35 AM)manrogue Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 01:42 PM)Embolden Wrote: Ah, where is your sense of adventure Rob?? :p

At least the club will be following the tournament meta game of Riptides and Broadsides :p

I will give it a go if you like. Just printed out the codex rules for referance. I have a large model cylone as a riptide count as Big Grin, 10 unpainted kroot and painted commander that looks like a regular crisis suit. The only things I don't have are 10 drones to count as sniper drones and two fire warriors for marksmen.

If anyone can help with a loan of the 10 drones and 2 firewarriors I will give the list a go.

You the man! I put my Kroot in the car just in case. I guess the best way to play test an army is to do it in the semi finals. lol.

I hope Nick does not mind a cylon instead of an riptide Blush We can use a flying base to guage the height of the model.
(06-08-2013, 11:24 AM)GoNecrons Wrote:

You the man! I put my Kroot in the car just in case. I guess the best way to play test an army is to do it in the semi finals. lol.

I hope Nick does not mind a cylon instead of an riptide Blush We can use a flying base to guage the height of the model.
I have a Riptide now mate, i can literally lend you all the Tau bits bar the Kroot.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(06-08-2013, 12:30 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(06-08-2013, 11:24 AM)GoNecrons Wrote:

I have a Riptide now mate, i can literally lend you all the Tau bits bar the Kroot.

WOOP WOOP

The Cylon is in the car so will bring it out for fun :O)
Quote:WOOP WOOP

The Cylon is in the car so will bring it out for fun :O)

Is it a number 6? Wink
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(06-08-2013, 06:11 AM)Embolden Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 11:24 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Guys im in desperate nees of a stormraven for tomorrow if any1 can help?

Certainly can mate I will bring mine, what weapons do you want/need?

Multi melta, plasma cannon please dude! Gow many stormravens do you have? If you have more than 1 can u bring 2 please? If not ill use something else
Only got the one mate :p