Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dante and friends
Does anyone have a PDF of the Hyperios missiles? Or can someone please post all the necessary info? Having a rethink on my list after being mullered by Robs grey knights on Tuesday! The Blood angels had to suffer a defeat at some point I guess :p
Do you know which inperial armour it is in? Have all of them on PDF so can print it out for next week for your or e-mail the file to you.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm honestly not sure mate! To be honest if its not a massive ball ache I'd love all the PDFs via email if its possible? I'll pay your club fee next week Wink
Lol, no worries, will sort them out in a bit for you. Found out the hyperious for you, IA 2.

Attached Files Image(s)

Blood bowl Skaven
i'm not sure those are the latest rules, i have from IA:

[Image: hyperios_zps6c2624fc.jpg]

its a bit blurred at the bottom, but its, sky fire, interceptor and heat seeker (TL against Flyers - but there weapons are TL anyway???)

A few notes as well, as they cannot be locked in combat and a cannot move in any way IE fall back, pile in or consolidate.

It's such a poorly written book, an ork flakk tank isn't armed with a weapon in its wargear, a flyer with a transport capacity doesn't have any access points etc etc

Do you know which Imperial armour that is from? I know a lot of the rules have been updated recently in the Various compilation books they have been doing, sometimes adding rules or re-adjusting the cost.
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah mate, it's Imperial Armour Aeronautica 2012

Coolio, will have a glance later.
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah, it's pretty good, but there has been some FAQs out and things like the Hydra platforms have lost interceptor... but I cannot find the FAQ anywhere...

Hey Nick

was looking at the GK codex as your landraider impressed me and just so you're aware the Godhammer Landraider only have a capacity of 10 man, so you cannot have Coteaz and a 10man Strike unit embarked at the same time! Tongue