Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knights for Nids!
Ditto - I wont be offended!
(09-01-2013, 01:39 AM)The Count Wrote: Ditto - I wont be offended!

Offended? Haha Trygon primes seem decent! Could definately use another synapse creature. Has anyone ever used 3 zoanthropes? I was looking at swapping 1 of the powers (on 1 zoanthrope) for biomancy and keeping the other 2 warp lances. Can I do this?
Right then, I'm pretty much decided now (ish)

Hive tyrant with wings 2 TL devourers, regeneration, old adversary (preferred enemy), hive commander (reserve buff + outflanking)

2 Tervigons with toxin sacs and catalyst (FNP)

18 termagants with devourers

11 normal termagants

2 pods

The Doom of Malan'tai

3 hive guard

10 Ymgarl genestealers

Tyranofex with rupture cannon, str 5 flamer and str 5 large blast

1750 pts

For 1850 I'd just fill out the termagant squads

Any thoughts?
Seems fine. Obviously you like the fex, so stick with it. Otherwise a solid build. No point me suggesting any changes - I'll just suggest my list!
(11-01-2013, 07:20 PM)The Count Wrote: Seems fine. Obviously you like the fex, so stick with it. Otherwise a solid build. No point me suggesting any changes - I'll just suggest my list!

haha well yeah i guess you would Smile i must admit that the deathleaper is playing on my mind but other than that im pretty happy! Think 2 fexes was a bit of overkill but it always seemed that one did the job each time.
(11-01-2013, 07:23 PM)Nick1988 Wrote:
(11-01-2013, 07:20 PM)The Count Wrote: Seems fine. Obviously you like the fex, so stick with it. Otherwise a solid build. No point me suggesting any changes - I'll just suggest my list!

haha well yeah i guess you would Smile i must admit that the deathleaper is playing on my mind but other than that im pretty happy! Think 2 fexes was a bit of overkill but it always seemed that one did the job each time.

Did you win coteaz on ebay? If not I can bring him on Tuesday? I also have a vindicate assassin if you need one?
Right. I'm either overlooking something obvious or asking a dumb question but......... Can tyranids use fortifications? I can't seem too see any list about with people using them but my army I'd crying out for some cover and anti-air! To me it seems against they're nature but would be damn useful.

Help!!
Rats just seen that you had a Coteaz - just game the GW monster 11 quid of my money - ah well, never mind.

Would be interested in 10 more Paladins at some point.
(16-01-2013, 06:51 PM)The Count Wrote: Rats just seen that you had a Coteaz - just game the GW monster 11 quid of my money - ah well, never mind.

Would be interested in 10 more Paladins at some point.

Haha I thought it was a bit odd, I have a few sprues paladins knocking about somewhere. I'll try n dig em out 4 you! I'm guessing you knw the answer to the above post about fortifications?
So there seems to be a massive debate on practically every forum I can find. Tyranids CAN take fortifications as far I can see but cannot fire quad guns, Icarus lascannons etc? Can someone confirm/clear this up?