Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k Club Elimination tournament - Semi Final Draw Page15
(20-11-2012, 12:13 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(20-11-2012, 10:57 AM)GoNecrons Wrote:
(18-11-2012, 12:28 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Well you'd give me a pasting like last time no doubt Rob.... Sad

You just need to hit with one of those templates. You have loads they all just missed me last time Big Grin

That sounds really coincedental to my game..... Tongue

Yes it does Dodgy *hides doggy dice of missing*

Cool
So it's me and you chris! Smile

Let me know when you're free to play Smile

Yeah thanks for the game again Alan, I got lucky with the shot on the Fire Prism, blowing it up with a couple of krak missiles, which helped.

The Eldar could not stand against the rain of missiles and conceded before I smashed them to a pulp with my hammers Wink Unfortunately for the Eldar we are not called the Unforgiven for nothing, and I proceeded to show the xenos scum no mercy despite their pleas for surrender.

Looking forward to the game Rob, I'll let you know when I am free. Space Wolves vs Dark Angels grudge match - for the Lion!

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Here's my list for our semi-final game on the 4th Dec Rob:

Belial, Master of the Deathwing - thunder hammer & storm shield = 130
Deathwing Squad 1 - apothecary, banner, cyclone missile launcher, 5 thunder hammer & storm shield = 290
Deathwing Squad 2 - cyclone missile launcher, 5 thunder hammer & storm shield = 235
Deathwing Squad 3 - cyclone missile launcher, 2 thunder hammer & storm shield, 3 storm bolter & powerfist = 235
Deathwing Squad 4 - cyclone missile launcher, 2 thunder hammer & storm shield, 3 storm bolter & powerfist = 235
Deathwing Squad 5 - cyclone missile launcher, 2 thunder hammer & storm shield, 3 storm bolter & powerfist = 235
Ravenwing Attack Squadron - 3 bikes, 2 plasmaguns, attack bike with heavy bolter = 200
Ravenwing Attack Squadron - 3 bikes, 1 flamer, 1 plasmagun, attack bike with heavy bolter = 190

total = 1750pts

So I've dropped the chainfists (10), two meltaguns on the bikes (20), both meltabombs (10) and a flamer (5) = 45pts. With this I've bought 3 plasmaguns on the bikes (45pts).

i've also switched some of the th+ss for storm bolters + pf and the multimeltas on the attack bikes are now heavy bolters - all free swaps.

So my total points change for the list is 45pts. Do you mind if I proxy the heavy bolters on the attack bikes?

Bring it on Rob!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(24-11-2012, 12:25 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Here's my list for our semi-final game on the 4th Dec Rob:

Belial, Master of the Deathwing - thunder hammer & storm shield = 130
Deathwing Squad 1 - apothecary, banner, cyclone missile launcher, 5 thunder hammer & storm shield = 290
Deathwing Squad 2 - cyclone missile launcher, 5 thunder hammer & storm shield = 235
Deathwing Squad 3 - cyclone missile launcher, 2 thunder hammer & storm shield, 3 storm bolter & powerfist = 235
Deathwing Squad 4 - cyclone missile launcher, 2 thunder hammer & storm shield, 3 storm bolter & powerfist = 235
Deathwing Squad 5 - cyclone missile launcher, 2 thunder hammer & storm shield, 3 storm bolter & powerfist = 235
Ravenwing Attack Squadron - 3 bikes, 2 plasmaguns, attack bike with heavy bolter = 200
Ravenwing Attack Squadron - 3 bikes, 1 flamer, 1 plasmagun, attack bike with heavy bolter = 190
total = 1750pts
So I've dropped the chainfists (10), two meltaguns on the bikes (20), both meltabombs (10) and a flamer (5) = 45pts. With this I've bought 3 plasmaguns on the bikes (45pts).
i've also switched some of the th+ss for storm bolters + pf and the multimeltas on the attack bikes are now heavy bolters - all free swaps.
So my total points change for the list is 45pts. Do you mind if I proxy the heavy bolters on the attack bikes?
Bring it on Rob!

Ah Sorry Chris, I thought I posted my list last week!? Sorry mate, here it is:

Rune Priest – Jaws, Storm Caller, Psyker Level2, Wolf Tail Talisman – 155
Rune Priest – Jaws, Tempest’s Wrath, Psyker Level2 – 150
Wolf Priest – Saga of the Hunter, Power Axe - 110
Primaris Psyker – Force Axe – 70
Lone Wolf - Terminator Armour, Thunder Hammer, Shield – 85
Lone Wolf - Terminator Armour, Thunder Hammer, Shield – 85
Infantry Platoon:
Platoon Command – 30
Platoon Squad – Autocannon, Flamer, Power Axe – 75
Platoon Squad – Autocannon, Power Axe – 70
Platoon Squad – Autocannon – 60
10 Grey Hunters - 2 Plasmaguns, Mark of Wulfen – 175
10 Grey Hunters - 2 Plasmaguns, Mark of Wulfen – 175
10 Grey Hunters - 2 Meltaguns, Mark of Wulfen – 170
5 Grey Hunters - Flamer – 75
5 Long Fangs - 4 Missiles – 115
Total: 1750pts

2pts worth of changes:

Dropped the Wolf Guard (86), Commissar (35), 2xStandards (20): 141pts

Then I've added:
Wolf Priest (100), 3x mark of wulfen (45), 3 Flamers (15), Saga of the Hunter (10): 170pts (I had 29pts spare from my previous list)

I also don't mind any proxies Smile

Looking forward to the game mate!

(31-10-2012, 01:03 PM)The Count Wrote: Not got my book with me and off on hols in the morning, but in essence

2 x Flying Hive Tyrants with 2 x t/l b/l worm devourers, old adversary. One Hive Commander
2 x Tervigons with 2 x powers and adrenal glands. Not quite sure if anything else paid for.
2 x 20 Termies with devourers in mycetic spores
Death Leaper
Doom in Spore

That is it pretty much. 11kp's. Not looking forward to seeing how many Vendettas and hyrdas JJ has!

Only 1 Vendetta and a pair of Hydras.... :-(
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Full list prior to game so theres no 'misunderstanding'! Same as last time

2 x Hive Tyrants with 2 x TL worm devourers and old adversary. One is Hive commander and has regen.
2 x Tervigons with extra power and scything talons and toxin sacs
2 x 20 Termies with devourer in Spores
Death leaper
Doom in Spore

Thats is - simple but hopefully effective!
Commiserations JJ, but Matt and his Nids go marching on to face big Rob in the semis!

Ouch.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Yes

160 St4/6 shots on turn 2 isnt so good for a foot Guard army. Not a good match up - sorry JJ!