Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January
Anyone fancy giving me a hand? Amelia is unavailable, and my back up volunteers have either cancelled or have exams to revise for. I am sure I can do it solo, but means I'm not "free" at any point for a gander, or bathroom break.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I would volunteer however i know nothing about the game, sorry.

On another note, has anyone's tickets showed up yet?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Floor plan for this year:

One of our tables (Warmachine) is now being run by a pressganger from the Cheltenham Warchiefs.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hey guys,

My name is Gray, I was one of the two guys who ran an Infinity starter event at Total Wargamer a couple of months ago (with the city street style terrain) - not sure how many (if any!) of you attended that, but I seem to remember someone mentioning that you were from the Redditch club?

Anyway I was hoping to bring some of my Infinity stuff to the Minicon on Sunday and was wondering if you are going to have a table there for that game, and what kind of stuff will be running?

Thanks a lot, Gray
Hi Gray, yeah I was at your demo game at total wargamer, I had the ariadna. Me and Vince are going to run an infinity demo table, though admittedly it will be nowhere near as good as yours was, the recent badweather has delayed a lot of my progress on the terrain and minis so we'll have to make do with what we have Sad. Should be enough for the purpose though. It will be cool to see you there, feel free to bring along your own squad too.

Justin
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I'll get some flyers printed out to pimp the club.
Spoke to Chris last night, and it sounds like this event is shaping up nicely. Lots more info over on the MiniCon Facebook event page.
I'll be picking up Vince and Justin (can you PM me your mobile numbers and addresses again chaps). Gaz, do you want a lift too? And is Mick joining us?

Chris said to get there around 9.00-9.30am for a 10.00am start, so I'll start picking up everyone from 8.00am onwards.
Lift would be super Stu. I have 4 boards and some terrain to take down, and your motor will be easiest.

Not heard from Mick, Justin might be able to find out. If not I'm flying solo.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'll be heading down from Hagley, if anyone wants a lift I can pick up on the way
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss