Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January
Hi Guys,

It's Chris from the Bunker. The event is now fully supported and we have got some cracking things going on. A big part of this event is you guys and gals coming and running some awesome games for us. It really is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you all in January. The tickets are available from the Precinct Omega website and the first 100 bought will get a special event bag with free goodies from our participants.

Cheers again!

Chris @ the Games Bunker
Just ordered my ticket, heard the piece on the Overlords podcast, sounded good. looking forward to heading down for it.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Does the event have wi-if by any chance. By coincidence GenCon tickets go on sale that Sunday, so I need to by my pass and sort a hotel room out, before the block gets booked up.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just a reminder that this is three weeks on Sunday!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Right, i unfortunately wont be able to attend this now due to work commitments (The other guy is on holiday so there's no cover now).

Is anyone available to run a Warmachine demonstration table? I can supply the board, terrain, models, accessories etc all you need do is teach anyone who is curious!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Alan - are you still up for running a Warmachine table? There's a Pressganger who attends Cheltenham Warchiefs (Nick) who may be able to help out if necessary.
It looks like we're not going to be able to host a Warmachine table this year, which leaves us with Infinity (Justin & Vince) and Malifaux (Gaz & another).

Can you chaps confirm that you're still up for this?
I'm good to go. Simon was asking Amelia, and I hopefully hear this week. If not if Alan fancies helping that's great, and if not I have to ask some other folks.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Cheers Gaz, that's one table confirmed anyway. Alan can't make it along unfortunately.

Justin & Vince - you chaps still up for the Infinity table?
Yep, still cool with me. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven