Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warmachine/Hordes League Signup
Not that I think I can use any, but are theme forces usable in the league?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Hmm, i would say theme forces are legal because you are limiting your force to get the bonus, but not all players have the force books to use the theme lists. We'll get it on player consensus sunday, but i can't see a problem with you using tier lists
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Ok Warcasters are
1) Warwitch Denegra (Non-Epic)
2) Lich Lord Venethrax
3) Lord Exhumator Scaverous

edit - dropped Denny to her non-epic version.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
For completeness, my Cygnar Warcasters are:
  • pStryker
  • pCaine
  • pNemo

Si - am I allowed to know what your warcaster choices are ahead of our game on Tuesday? Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Of course, I forgot I hadn't posted them, thank you for reminding me!

Kaelyssa
Ravyn
Garryth

I was originally going to use Ossyan but I know nothing about him plus I'm lacking the units/solos he works well with.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I've settled on Harkevich as my third w/c. Really looking forward to my first league game tomorrow Big Grin
Did you settle on whether tier lists are legal by the way? Looking at Wrath, I've just noticed I seem to have assembled one without realising it.
(13-09-2011, 12:24 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: Really looking forward to my first league game tomorrow Big Grin

Yay Smile Smash the Menoth scum. And yes Tiers were allowed.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(13-09-2011, 03:21 AM)Gareth Wrote:
(13-09-2011, 12:24 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: Really looking forward to my first league game tomorrow Big Grin

Yay Smile Smash the Menoth scum. And yes Tiers were allowed.

Oooh, unplanned for advantage! I'll make sure Mick is a-okay with it first though.

"Smash" may be a bit over enthusiastic, but I'm certainly hoping to dent the Menoth scum ;-P

question on theme lists cause its dosnt really explain but if i wanted tier 4 benifits does that mean i have to meet the requirments on tier 4 and the other pervious tiers (but if thats the case does that mean i get the other tier benifits aswell?)
To achieve Tier 4 you must also have achieved tiers 1 through 3. However you do also gain any additional benifits that are granted from those previous tiers.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen