Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warmachine/Hordes League Signup
Lightbulb 
Welcome to the signup to Redditch Wargaming Society's first Warmachine & Hordes League!

Every player is invited to join in as this league is here for everyone to learn, grow and most important of all, have fun!

The Rules
  • Faction Locked - You pick a Faction and play them throughout the length of the league. Include the Faction you'd like to play with your sign up post.
  • 3 Warcasters/Warlocks - You choose up to 3 Warcasters/Warlocks and you may only play games from that selection.
  • Open Lists - On the flip-side, lists are completely open; you may change your army list at any time so long as you adhere to the above rule. This is so no one is stuck with a list they don't like.
  • Play Everyone Once - The aim is to play everyone in the league at least once before the end (Not including yourself Wink).
  • Points System - The league will run on a points system. They are as follows: 2pt per Win, 1pt each per Draw, 0pt per Lose.
  • Timescale - The league will fire its opening salvos on Sunday 4th September at the RedWarSoc's first War Weekender. Don't worry if you can't make it, the aim is to have X amount of games so you won't miss out if you miss any of the club meetings. Further, the end date will be revealed once we have all the entries in.
  • Have Fun! The league isn't serious business but a fun way to keep score and play some games.
The Tournament Organisers (TOs) will be myself, Simon (Etched Oracle) and Justin (Stygmatyr). That means any Rules queries, problems or issues, you come directly to us and we'll help you out at any time.

So now the rules are set out, I hope to see plenty of you sign up for this! Big Grin Put a post here with your Name & Faction, plus you can put your 3 choices here if you already know (Or you can wait up until just before your first game). Any questions or questions please feel free to post them or you can send me a PM if you'd like.

Entrants:

Alan - Circle Of Orboros
Gareth - Cryx
Justin - Khador
Luke - Protectorate Of Menoth
Rachel - Khador
Simon - Retribution Of Scyrah
Stuart - Cygnar

Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Is there no upper limit to games then? The bullit point, PLAY EVERYONE, states at LEAST once. Or does only the first game count?

Anyway sign up with my Cryx, seeing as the Legion are still not in the country (according to Maelstrom.) Warcasters to follow, but expect Scabby Pants to make an appearence.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Until we have a certain number of signups I can't put an amount on it but the aim is to play everyone else in the league at least once so as it stands there is no upper limit. If there a large number of sign ups even just one game versus everyone could cause the league to go on for a long time. The aim of this is to have some fun, rack up some points, maybe win some prizes and most definitely earn some bragging rights Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Count me in with my Cygnar (which may be either blue or green, still haven't decided). I think I've narrowed down my Warcaster choices to three, but I may do a bit more research before committing to them.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
by then ill have my circle up and running cause everyone likes a tree hugger
um question already u say 3 casters can that include normal and epic for example cygnar could have normal or epic harly in their choice of 3 warcasters? (i ask this cause kaya has two versions and i like both and then choose 1 other from my fraction)
Epics do count as a seperate choice so pKaya (Primal Kaya, so the first one), eKaya (Epic) and Kromac would be your 3 choices for example.
So as an example this is my list:
Player: Justin
Faction:Khador
Warcaster 1: Butcher of Khardov
Warcaster 2: Kommandant Irusk
Warcaster 3: Orsus Zoktavir (Epic butcher)
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(18-08-2011, 11:57 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: (Epic butcher)

Does that mean he makes great sausages?

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I am most certainly up for this. One question though: Are we allowed proxying?
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(19-08-2011, 07:05 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I am most certainly up for this. One question though: Are we allowed proxying?

Yes, proxying is allowed.