Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warmachine/Hordes League Signup
(19-08-2011, 07:07 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote:
(19-08-2011, 07:05 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I am most certainly up for this. One question though: Are we allowed proxying?

Yes, proxying is allowed.

Haljehuhah! (Yes, I know, that's probably not how you spell it, but you get the idea Big Grin)
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(19-08-2011, 07:09 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(19-08-2011, 07:07 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote:
(19-08-2011, 07:05 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I am most certainly up for this. One question though: Are we allowed proxying?

Yes, proxying is allowed.

Awesome! I can't edit my post on the iPad (Unable to scroll text boxes) so I'll amend it when i get chance next Smile

Haljehuhah! (Yes, I know, that's probably not how you spell it, but you get the idea Big Grin)

Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Awesomesauce - where do I sign up? Oh, here...

I'll be fielding Khador - crazy of me I know Wink

Sorscha
Epic Sorscha
Karchev or Vlad - I need to sit and weigh up which one.
right kromarc (is it a man is it a beast no its beast man!!!) , kaya and epic kaya of epicness
Right then:
Faction: Protectorate of Menoth
Warcasters:
  • Hierarch Severius (epic sev)
  • Grand Scrutator Severius (normal old man sev)
  • Grand Exemplar Kreoss (epic kreoss)

The models should well be here in time for my first match of the league, but if not then I'll just proxy 'em in for the time being.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
The best advice I can give; Buy the Mk2 card deck, that way you'll always have the cards which makes proxying a synch.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Updated the main post with all current entrants. The league is starting to shape up! Big Grin
(24-08-2011, 12:58 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: The best advice I can give; Buy the Mk2 card deck, that way you'll always have the cards which makes proxying a synch.

How upto date are those decks. I thought it was everything up until Wrath came out. However I noticed mine had no Bane Thrall UA or Ripjaw cards.

Anyway Casters 1) Lord Exhumator Scaverous
2) and 3) to follow.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
The mkII decks have all the cards for models up to the release of mkII, so it won't have some of the new units like your bane UA, Ripjaw and corrupter or Amy of the models from wrath unfortunately
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Just under a week to go now till the start! Big Grin