Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Edition Rumours
(21-06-2012, 10:12 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(21-06-2012, 10:07 PM)Zeewulf Wrote: Ok solved the problem. You need to clear all your cookies and then the home page works again.

Tried that, clearing the cache and flushing DNS but still nothing - I'm cursed Sad

Might just be that my ISP's DNS servers haven't updated yet.

Did you use an existing link or search via Google. I searched via Google after clearing cookies then re-saved the home page link.

(21-06-2012, 10:16 PM)Zeewulf Wrote: Did you use an existing link or search via Google. I searched via Google after clearing cookies then re-saved the home page link.

Went via Google, and also tried it on another device (iPad) - same result Undecided

Also just tried it via Three Mobile Broadband rather than my wired broadband connection - still nothing Confused

I've even tried my trusted method of "switching it off and back on again" - no dice Dodgy

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
New Rulebook £35 new dice £8 new psychic cards £6 that excited feeling, priceless.

lots of info on heresy re: the stuff in WD mag about 6th:

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/show...p?t=112303

Personally I'm liking the way they are trying to make the game more cinematic, and liking the look of the new rules so far too.
just a couple of new rules that jumped out at me that I hadn't seen before: grenades can be thrown again, flyers arrive from reserve from turn 2 on a 3+, snap fire 6 to hit. Dreads can snap fire even if stunned. Flyers get 5+ cover if evade, but can only snap fire following this, can fly off board and arrive again later on.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Got the new White Dwarf today. The whole thing is 6th Edition stuff! Got some cool-looking new accessories and fine-cast stuff.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Most important thing is that the last two missing Necrons characters are out in July. First time a whole codex/army book has been out in under a year.

Thats one trend they should keep up.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
GW are reporting that the Collectors & Gamers Editions are now sold out in Europe and Australia.
(21-06-2012, 10:02 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(21-06-2012, 09:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: link works fine now. £33.75 from twg
Cheers Chris - with a bit of postage (£1.99 is the minimum if memory serves) on top that seems comparible to Wayland.

£3.99 postage for TWG (and a 5-10 day wait....)
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(25-06-2012, 12:41 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: £3.99 postage for TWG (and a 5-10 day wait....)

Comes up as £2.99 shipping for the rulebook alone for me. Did you have anything else in your basket?
(25-06-2012, 12:48 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(25-06-2012, 12:41 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: £3.99 postage for TWG (and a 5-10 day wait....)

Comes up as £2.99 for me. Did you have anything else in your basket?

Ah yeah, the vehicle and objective markers. I'm just going to go in to the shop on sat and buy it all then I don't have to wait another week.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.